Page 844 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 344744794834840841842843844845846847848854894944 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 10402
    Found the new JLU Green Lantern 3 packs at the SUPER Target in Victorville off the 15. I hadn't seen them before, so I'm not sure if they've hit out here yet.

Anyone have an extra ECHO clone wars figure ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Found the new JLU Green Lantern 3 packs at the SUPER Target in Victorville off the 15. I hadn't seen them before, so I'm not sure if they've hit out here yet.
    Despero/Katma/John Stewart and 2 x Manhunters + John Stewart? Yes, those have hit the LA area.

Xmas Eve

Already opened up two presents: The Making of Empire Strikes Back and The Sounds of Star Wars. Really fun stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Despero/Katma/John Stewart and 2 x Manhunters + John Stewart? Yes, those have hit the LA area.
    I obviously need to hit Target more frequently, especially now that Cobra Shock Troops are being released. Any stashes would be appreciated.

I was gone for a week so this is probably not news, but the Target vintage multi-packs are on clearance already. Saw it this afternoon. Now they are around $38 a piece.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Glendale Target has plenty of the new Transformers Reveal the Shield Jazz and Tracks.

Thanks to Bikerscout for the Clone Wars poster.

Grabbing lots of Target exclusives all over town today on clearance. UBP's, Vintage 9-packs, CW 2-packs, etc...Haven't found any 50% off deals yet, but that'll come soon enough I'm sure. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Glendale Target has plenty of the new Transformers Reveal the Shield Jazz and Tracks.

Thanks to Bikerscout for the Clone Wars poster.
    I wonder if the TFs were still $8.49? That'd be a good deal.

Nice to meet you, darkagent. The bikerscout CW sweepstakes is now complete!!

Crunchy -- which place had the best selection of goodies??

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Grabbing lots of Target exclusives all over town today on clearance. UBP's, Vintage 9-packs, CW 2-packs, etc...Haven't found any 50% off deals yet, but that'll come soon enough I'm sure. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
    Found a 9- pack for 24.98 now its worth it , it was a little bent but the individual inside packs seem ok. Been seeing alot of Hoth b[ps for 27 and ig &cads for 7 not bad.

Also forget jeditemplearchives.com and there post about family guys its a trap being awful. ill agree it wasnt as funny as the first two but it still had me laughing. alot. What do they know anyway, only whining about cussing and crude humor thats the show morons. Its 2010 get with the times.