Page 846 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 346746796836842843844845846847848849850856896946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 10287

tgt

on a quick weho target run last nite -found nothing. There was a white tie fighter in retro box, but I didnt scan it or check for a red tag. There was 1 wooof with a bad hook/hole at top of card. IM figs were $5, not much left though

If anyone sees the TRON DELUXE Kevin Flynn disc (ALL WHITE) can you please stash for me? It's the last one I need to complete the trio of discs and it's been a pain in the butt to find. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    If anyone sees the TRON DELUXE Kevin Flynn disc (ALL WHITE) can you please stash for me? It's the last one I need to complete the trio of discs and it's been a pain in the butt to find. Thanks!
    Sure, I'll keep an eye out for it.

I really do not like that La Cienega TRU employee with the ponytail that follows you down every aisle.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I really do not like that La Cienega TRU employee with the ponytail that follows you down every aisle.
    I was just going to say "Word," but apparently that's not enough words for this forum. But the intention is still there.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Stashed that all white disc for u pm sent to u earlier today let me know if u found it.

Commtech, I'm not sure if it's too out of the way for you but I stashed a Flynn disc at Valencia Target today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I was just going to say "Word," but apparently that's not enough words for this forum. But the intention is still there.
    I see you've encountered him as well? Gotta love how he pretends to rearrange boxes when going down the aisles.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Commtech, I'm not sure if it's too out of the way for you but I stashed a Flynn disc at Valencia Target today.

I see you've encountered him as well? Gotta love how he pretends to rearrange boxes when going down the aisles.
    Oh yeah. But don't bother asking him to get anything from back. Apparently he has time to spy, but none to help.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

For Sale: Mini Mag Stand Displays

For Sale: Mini Mag Stand Displays

I have two of these and they are great, but when I moved, I lost a lot of "display" space, so these have to go. I'm not sure this company is still in business, but I have the stair-stepped unit with the magnetic stands and it looks great for assembling your troops. I paid $25 each when these were new, but I'll let them go for $18 each. They are black with black stands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot 2011-01-09 at 3.09.56 PM.jpg  

My search for Cobra Shock Troopers ended yesterday -- but I had to go to Las Vegas to do it! Found one Shock Troop and 2 wave 3 Snake Eyes at Target Las Vegas. Also, at the Ross across the street, I picked up a cancelled wave 3 ROC pink Elite Viper with flight pod. That Ross had at least half a dozen VAMPs and Furies.

At the Hesperia SUPER Target, I picked up a $24.98 exclusive 9-pack. They had more that half a dozen, but they were in multiple locations. I will return it for the full price I paid for it back in November.