Page 847 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 347747797837843844845846847848849850851857897947 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    For Sale: Mini Mag Stand Displays

I have two of these and they are great, but when I moved, I lost a lot of "display" space, so these have to go. I'm not sure this company is still in business, but I have the stair-stepped unit with the magnetic stands and it looks great for assembling your troops. I paid $25 each when these were new, but I'll let them go for $18 each. They are black with black stands.
    If you still have a stand, I'm intersted. Are you in Burbank? I'm in Studio City. If you still have one, I could swing by and pick it up- let me know. Thanks

I don't remember if I posted this or not, but in one of the extremely rare occasions when I buy something off eBay, I got Thi-Sen from Clone Wars and I love this figure!

He's very big and Hasbro did a nice job with him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsceb View Post
    If you still have a stand, I'm intersted. Are you in Burbank? I'm in Studio City. If you still have one, I could swing by and pick it up- let me know. Thanks
    Let me know when you have time- I can do it at lunch or the evening this week.

FS: Burger King Toys

I'm selling my loose collection of Burger King toys. These are from a few years ago, and have been opened, but stored and kept clean.

Prequels: AOTC Clone, Queen Amidala, General Greivous, Emperor Palpatine, Anakin/Darth Vader.

OT: Han/Carbonite, Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewbacca, Obi Wan Kenobi, Boba Fett, Wampa, Jabba the Hutt, Stormtrooper.

I want to sell off this as one lot, at a cheap price. 15 items: $10.

rimz

was out in torrance/hawthorne area in the outer rim and did some runs. Torrance TRU had 3 TF animated Rodimus Minors. I've never seen that guy on the pegs - so it was crazy to see 3.
    Found the target vintage 9 packs on clearance for $35 and $25 at different stores. Pm for more info. Did not see any cobra shock troopers, & sorry Commtech, didn't see any white Kevin Flynn discs. Mostly saw Sam's.
    Oh ya, found the CW Cad Bane/Ig-86 2pks marked down to $10 and $7.50, but did not see the senate commando pack. Lookin for that one clearanced. Plmk.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ... Did not see any cobra shock troopers, & sorry Commtech, didn't see any white Kevin Flynn discs. Mostly saw Sam's.
    No problem man, I already got one. BTW, a big thanks to DarkKnight4516 for hooking me up with this disc.

Found an "exclusive" Transformers Dragstrip (in cool black packaging) at West Covina Marshalls for $9.99. It was the first time I had seen one. I know there are 3 more in this series. Has anyone else seen these?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Found an "exclusive" Transformers Dragstrip (in cool black packaging) at West Covina Marshalls for $9.99. It was the first time I had seen one. I know there are 3 more in this series. Has anyone else seen these?
    I bought mine from HTS, but I would love to find an Overkill at retail.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    No problem man, I already got one. BTW, a big thanks to DarkKnight4516 for hooking me up with this disc.
    Not a problem man. Also i found both Battle over Endor sets 1 and 2 at TRU on lacieniga they had 2 sets on the shelf so 1 is still there. they were 24.99 a piece.

Happy New Year folks! Haven't posted in a while, but I finally found something worthy of reporting. I managed to grab a set of the TRU Battle over Endor packs today out in Porter Ranch. They were the last ones there. Very nice sets I might add.

Thanks to DarkKnight for the heads up!