Page 849 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 349749799839845846847848849850851852853859899949 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 10341
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    When Burbank TRU purged their store of the scalper element that was working there a few years ago (Chef Boyardee and his gang) they somehow overlooked Wormser.

-Snags
    Did they really fire guys because they were scalping? Please share the tale.

It is story-time with BlueSnaggletooth, only on SSG!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Did they really fire guys because they were scalping? Please share the tale.

It is story-time with BlueSnaggletooth, only on SSG!
    Sadly, I don't have all the details. After a few trips to the store, I noticed Chef and his butt buddy were both gone. I was speaking to one of nice older ladies who is usually at the customer service booth, and I asked what happened to the scalpers. She said they were let go due to the many complaints about them, from both customers and other store employees.

So long, chumps!

Unfortunately, they missed Wormser. He is still there, lurking in the shadows.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Justice is served. Probably way too late. But finally, something is better than nothing.

And to lose a job in this economy...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sean the Hutt
    agreed. Justice served. Just got back from Canada. Zellers was purchased by Target. Hopefully exclusives will be had on both sides of the border now.
    Back in So Cal looking for missed waves of figures. I still see empire strikes back waves, but not the ROTJ waves. Did those sell through at Christmas or are they on back order?

argh -cookie problem again. So annoying.

Anyway, did some late valley runs last night and for u TF fans -topanga target and fallbrook wally both had the Reveal the shield "battle in space" 2 pack. Target had 3 and wally had 2 or 3. That wally also had a CW teth arf trooper too. Very tempting, but I passed on it. It had a $6 green sticker on it, but it's partially torn off. If they were still on sale I might've jumped. Too bad tvc isn't $6 either, I want a wooof.

Bumped into crunchy at fallbrook. He is hot on the heels of finding the new s**% as always. Such is the skill of a top pro collector.

Hey dudes... if someone finds the clearanced DCU Green Lantern 5 pack from Wal-Mart on clearance, please stash for me ok? I've read you have to scan it so it reads the clearanced price, even though it may be marked regular price.

Sean the Hutt
    Found the Battle over Endor packs in Escondido. The Escondido Thief struck again though. This time 1 set had an old rebel pilots 3 pack a wing figure, and a r5-d4 fig packed in replacing the other figures. LOSER! If anyone knows this loser, please ridicule them for me. I took the other non molested packs and left the crime scene behind.. I don't bother notifying the front desk about the problem. they don't care anyway!

I bought TheDarthVader his Endor Rebel Pilot sets. There were 2 sets of each group.

I also got myself a couple CW Clone Pilots for the upcoming Republic Assault Shuttle.

Beyond that, I got Transformers Deluxe Blurr. I may return him.

Scale-wise, he'd best fit with Masterpiece Rodimus Prime (Dorkus Maximus - almost. He's just not Optimus and never was going to be!)

TRU had the CW Quinlan Vos wave, but I'm done with those.

Tycho, if you decide to not keep Blurr, please consider selling him to me instead of returning him.

Man, those Battle Over Endor sets are ripe for swapping, employees are going to have to stay on their toes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Tycho, if you decide to not keep Blurr, please consider selling him to me instead of returning him.

Man, those Battle Over Endor sets are ripe for swapping, employees are going to have to stay on their toes.
    OK.

And yes, I have to agree with you on the second part. I repackaged mine all with Jawas wearing Power Rangers helmets and returned them and the TRU employees said nothing. J/K.