Page 850 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 350750800840846847848849850851852853854860900950 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 10720
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I bought TheDarthVader his Endor Rebel Pilot sets. There were 2 sets of each group.

Beyond that, I got Transformers Deluxe Blurr. I may return him.

Scale-wise, he'd best fit with Masterpiece Rodimus Prime (Dorkus Maximus - almost. He's just not Optimus and never was going to be!)
    You say that now, but when that exclusive hits TRU later this year -you're gonna be all over it!! (Like me!!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    You say that now, but when that exclusive hits TRU later this year -you're gonna be all over it!! (Like me!!)
    OK. Here's the BIG Question.

I like to DISPLAY toys. That means In-Scale for Transformers.

Deluxe Blurr would go with a Voyager (possibly the Deluxe) Sergeant Kup. And Masterpiece Rodimus. OK. I get that.

What about the bad guys? They ALL need to be Leader Class or Masterpiece.

Cyclonus is the coolest. Will there be a MP Cyclonus? Galvatron and Scourge?

And back to the Autobots - what about an Ultra Magnus that really transforms into an articulate, large figure, at the right scale? (Not an Optimus repaint with attaching trailer that converts to armor, but a TRUE Transformer?)

And Springer? I think he'd need to be a LC or Masterpiece. (I don't care about the armored car, btw (his triple-changer's extra mode) - but the helicopter is so necessary.

Finally MP Grimlock is too small for this scale. He needs to be an Ultra-Class Grimlock if they're going to do him right. I'm sure Chuxter would love this. And I WOULD buy it.

Me...buy...Grimlock. [translated so Chux can understand me]
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Anyone find SW wave 4 and 5 in the valley?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Stopped by Burbank TRU this morning and saw they had one of each Endor Pilot set sitting on the shelf. Used two $5 off coupons, so the total came to $43 for two.

Not as good a price as the TRU.com deal we got screwed out of, but still not bad.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

tycho-
    A galvatron is likely since a Rodimus was made. Cyclonus and scourge would be nice, but don't know if that's in the cards.
    I agree with everything else you mentioned, except that I wouldn't want to pay $200+ for a to-scale Grimlock. I'm happy with what was put out. Still haven't opened it yet though.

TW -- no one's found it today so far that I know of. Crunchy found remnants early in the week i believe. But remember, he has exceptional skill....

sepulveda target had 3 CW Quinlan vos'. One had a good card. Also 1 young boba, cato parasitti and 1 or 2 shaak tis I think. Nothing else exceedingly great TF or GI Joe wise.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 01-22-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: tgt

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone find SW wave 4 and 5 in the valley?
    Did a full sweep yesterday everything is dry. Found a lone yavin han but some bantha fodder ahole is ripping cards strait off the pegs. He was completely destroyed. Thanks for that.

Also spoilers ahead so if u watch the clone wars dont read ahead if u didnt see yesterdays.

How could allllllllllllllllllllllllllll thouse people who went to the screenings keep the fact that there writing in cyborg maul a secret. MY HEART DROPPED. Litterally i **** my pants. good move lucas film good move.

Wave 5 hit the valley last week. No sign of Wave 4 that I know of.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Wave 5 hit the valley last week. No sign of Wave 4 that I know of.

-Snags
    did you get wave 5 Chip?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Got both Endor packs yesterday at Montebello. Used 4 $5 coupons and it came out to $32 and change. I think TRU actually lost money on that one with me, since I was paying for 2 online at $50+, although I was getting 3 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    did you get wave 5 Chip?
    Only R5 and Gree so far. Crunchy found remnants last week and picked those two up for me.

Still looking for the others. Hopefully HTS gets them soon.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]