Page 851 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851852853854855861901951 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 10328
    Hey dudes, I'm in search of another TRON Kevin Flynn WHITE identity disc. I would really like to have one sealed in package now and the one I have I already opened (couldn't resist). If you see one, please stash. Thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-55-45_460.jpg

on all my last Target or Wally runs - haven't seen that one Commtech. I'll let u know if I do.

Who is in Waves 4 and 5? Nevermind. I just saw the pics on RS.

I'm buying only 3 figures out of all of them:

2 Padme Outland Peasant Disguise figures
    1 Yoda

Not much to hunt down from these. I could wait for HasbroToyShop to offer them.

Meanwhile, I have to see if there's any new Clone Wars or Transformers, lest I don't need to go to any of the stores.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Found captain lock at kmart a few days back. any signs of 4 and 5.......... all the shelves are all full of fodder.

Nuthin' at Glendale Target.

Just a warning, stay far, far away from Star Mazda in Glendale, they'll rook you for repairs. I'm out $110 just so they can quote me $1300 - $1600 for a HORN repair and to fix a shorted wire in a part they'd already be replacing anyway!!! They have a bad reputation online already, but they're the only Mazda dealership on this side of town and airbag stuff supposedly has to go through them. (The Mazda mechanic in Atwater says otherwise, but I didn't find this out until after I was told otherwise by a few places.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Holy carp- the right side ads are really annoying- what is that like 1/3 of the page? Now I have to scroll more to read the posts. Thanks.

I don't like that either Speck. One of the first things I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Holy carp- the right side ads are really annoying- what is that like 1/3 of the page? Now I have to scroll more to read the posts. Thanks.
    ADS plural? There's only 1 ad that I'm seeing. I would suggest letting Steve know what you think in his poll thread about the site redesign.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

ok, it's the "latest news" box, which nearly looks like an ad from the headlines about products. It's just not as pretty as before. Latest news should just be kept on the homepage.

heard that some aotc showed up in glendale?