Page 852 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862902952 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 10378
    At Target I got the new Clone Wars figures:

Hevy in Training Armor
    New Obi-Wan (x 2 I think)
    New Cad Bane with Techno Service Droid
    Ahsoka's R7 Droid

I missed Hondo Ohnaka if he's shipping. I could use one more - which my SD trading buddy Tony owes me anyway.

I offered most of my new figures to him.

I know I want Hevy, however, I think a BattlePack with all Domino Squad (Hevy, Fives, Echo, and Cut-up - and I think there's one more guy) will come out by 2012.

I may give up Hevy to Tony (or the boards if he doesn't want these figures), and either buy Hevy alone off eBay or an etailer in a year from now, or get him in the probable battle pack. Any duplicate pack-in (Bric, Shaak-Ti, or El-Res) I could use an extra of anyway.

Or maybe I'll just save Hevy and offer him up later when I see if he's duplicated in the battlepack. Hevy has "1" on his chest armor. Echo, Fives, Cut-Up - they have 2, 3, 4 etc. on their armor. That's about the only difference, though Cut-Up might have a goatee. I forget.

Sure you could customize them - but you'll need 4-5 clones of Hevy anyway, and the others are likely coming and will cost the same as buying 4-5 Hevys. So what's the rush?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Massive score today after a long dry spell. Found All of wave 5 plus the yoda and corrected luke and CW wv 13 i think it is with 2 heavys so i lucked out. This was at duarte wm there are a few scraps left and 3 of cad bane 3 obis and 3 r7 along with a han r5 and gree i believe. Hando isnt shipping in these cases so dont feel like your missing him. All of this on my birthday??? best birthday ever. ........well not best but pretty damn good. Now on to find wave 4. and jesse w/ barc where are you????????????

Happy Birthday DarkKnight4516! Good haul for you on the right day for it, eh?

Now Wave 5 is comprised of which vintage, btw?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

On Darkknight's tip, I grabbed a TVC DS escape Luke, CW Bane w/Todo, and DS2 Luke with new card at Duarte wally. Thanks brent!

Left 3+ CW obi-wans, 1 or 2 Cad banes, and several Ahsoka droids. Also left tvc Utapau clone, stormie, gree, r5-d4, yoda, and medal ceremony han. One of each left. Tycho --That's everybody in wave 5 (including the Lukes). [note: want to thank my friend Brett who helped talk me out of getting the rest of the wave -can't afford it!!!]

To save $ i passed on the army builders. I looked at my older tvc Jabba's palace carded Jedi Luke at home and noticed no peghole in his belt and no peg on the saber. Shame on Hasbro for so many variants. My new Luke has everything corrected (plus the new photo on card). My old DS2 Luke is useless. I'll probably take him back. I do want his cardback though. Anyone got one they don't want? Also, do you think I will have a sku #/return problem at wally if I take back the previous Jedi Luke?? I hope not.

DS Escape/Farmboy Luke ---like this figure a lot, as I only have a kenner Luke from childhood. I like the accessories, but wish there was a peghole on his belt for a saber. Hasbro will do the dirty trick & release him again -upgraded- as with the DS2 Luke. I may take this one back too and wait for a better belt on Luke.

So what will this leave me with?? One tvc Jedi Luke with good belt & saber. &*%&$%#$%^$%^& Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-04-2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: ques. & thank brett

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ok, it's the "latest news" box, which nearly looks like an ad from the headlines about products. It's just not as pretty as before. Latest news should just be kept on the homepage.
    I see. Well, post your opinion in Steve's poll thread about whether you like the layout. More feedback will help shape decisions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally had some success this morning after many close calls. Thanks to everyone for the pots/texts. It made it easier to narrow down my search until I scored. I found 2 cases of TVC w5 and 1 case of CW w? at WM. Someone had beaten me to the pegs and was holding quite a large stack of figures. I chatted him up and he eventually gave me several of the ones I really wanted. Then he left for the register, came back a few minutes later, and gave me a few more. They were Clone Wars mostly, but I got Hevy and the gang.

I forgot about the Luke on corrected Endor card. That was a pleasant surprise!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jedi Lukes1.jpg  

great score. Only best top pro collectors have a strong 'force persuade' as shown by Crunchy. My force persuade sucks!!!!!!!

anyone take a look at my questions?

To my utter shock, I found two Shock Troopers, an Alley Viper, Low Light, and Skydive an hour after opening at Rosemead WM. This is the first time I find an Alley Viper at retail and the second time for the Shock Trooper.

I bought a Deluxe Optimus Prime (RTS) today at Target. They had Tracks, Wreck-Gar, Percepter (first time I'd seen Tracks, btw). No sign of Sergeant Kup yet - as he's the one I'm after.

I wonder when Masterpiece Rodimus Prime hits US shelves?

TRU La Cienega, WM Baldwin Hills, nuthin' but dustbunnies and pegwarmers, although TRU had a few Animated Rodimus Minors if anybody is still in need.

I've been coming up empty for over a month now. Kind of annoying how this pacing goes, starting to push me out of the game (along with the stupidly-high pricing).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.