Page 853 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 353753803843849850851852853854855856857863903953 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 10396
    On Saturday, I went to the Palm Springs area. The Cathedral City Target had one Wreck-Gar and two Bumblebees. (I bought the Wreck-Gar.) The Palm Desert Target had one Wreck-Gar and one G2 "Laser" Optimus Prime.

Been so long since I've seen any new SW stuff, I forget what it looks like.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Weho target: yesterday morning found the Kevin Flynn identity disc. Had to stash it for Commtech to hide it from Clu. As Borat would say "Success!"

Nothing else of note there - SW, GI Joe or TF.

TRU La Cienega has an Embo, I stashed but it was a pretty lame stashing, so better hurry if you want. PM for location.

Target Culver City (Jefferson) had Perceptor and Blurr, I bought both. Target La Cienega had Human Alliance Sideswipe repaint with Mikela.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Not much happening at retail. TRU never even got vintage wave 3, much less 4 or 5.

Been doing more ordering online lately...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Not much happening at retail. TRU never even got vintage wave 3, much less 4 or 5.

Been doing more ordering online lately...

-Snags
    I'm in the same boat Snags, Have you found any deals? Did you get my PM from RS?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

just scored ALL of the aotc wave. it just got put up on HTS and frankly im sick of looking for it. the jedi turbo speeder is also in stock got one of those too. No coupons but HTS owed me 10% for an order they screwed up. Looks like im all caught up. Except for that damn jesse with barc. if anyone sees him if u can stash id appreciate it.

Just scored the following from HTS:

2x Zam
    2x Senate Guard
    2x Peasant Padme
    1x Peasant Anakin
    1x Kit Fisto
    1x Jango Fett
    2x Death Star Escape Luke
    2x Stormtrooper

Used DISC10 and the price was $9.69 per figure (pretty much retail price nowadays). All caught up with vintage...just need a Kmart Captain Lock (please stash one for me if you see them).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

HTS out of Senate Guard. Was one of the main ones i wanted. I'll take my chances at retail, only 5 guys I want. And maybe they'll go on sale.

darkknight4516 --thx for the tip. Every time everyone was texting me I had to dry the Comet on my hands!! Major kitchen clean today
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-11-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: kudos

Zam and Jango now sold out as well.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Man I was just popping in to see if anyone has scored around town and was looking at a few of the post counts on some of you and JT has over 32,000 posts? How hell did that happen? Looks like some of us have been here for 10-11 years. I don't post much anymore because Hasbro is just a filler these days, but I do remember some good times here.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)