Page 854 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 354754804844850851852853854855856857858864904954 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 10402
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Man I was just popping in to see if anyone has scored around town and was looking at a few of the post counts on some of you and JT has over 32,000 posts? How hell did that happen? Looks like some of us have been here for 10-11 years. I don't post much anymore because Hasbro is just a filler these days, but I do remember some good times here.
    As lead moderator, I read a lot of the forums and comment. My current average posts-per-day is 9.38.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Not much new, but the Hemet Target had a huge number of Reveal the Shield Perceptors, if anyone is able and willing to make that drive.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Crickets. I guess nothing is being found.

Are you pullin rank on us JT??

Saw a couple of R5-D4's and an army of Han Solo with Medal and Eating Disorder at the Redlands Wal-Mart last night. No one else from the wave, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This might be old news, but I saw the Warlord JLU 3-pack for the first time today and scooped it up. That must mean the Gray Ghost set is out there somewhere, too.

Are you kidding me no one has seen any new OT Vintage in the valleys??????
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

If the San Gabriel Valley counts, I picked up the entire last wave, along with the corrected card DS II Luke at Azusa WM, with some of them still unpunched. I also scored 2 more Cobra Shock Troops and another Low Light at Rosemead WM.

Nahhhh everythings dry in the valley ive seen a few scraps of wv 5 here and there at target. On a better note though. I recieved my order from HTS on fri, turbo speeder and the whole wv of aotc was unpunched so big score there. i got the first variation of the senate gaurd card the close up pic one. also found both new target twopacks today. Special ops and Waxer. Now where is JESSE W/ that darn barc ??????? i havent seen him anywhere has anyone else? I remember he was starting to be found back in early jan. WHERE IS HE???

I'm seeing the occasional R5-D4 or Han in the Valley... the Coachella Valley, that is.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I need a stash of a couple of Gamorreans, please. Of course they can be in different locations and from different members. Preferably in the valley area close to Burbank. I just can't find these damn things! Thank you!!