Page 855 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 355755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 10288
    The Santa Clarita Valley is dry as well. The only thing found was remnants of the latest CW wave (Bane and Obi).

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I need a stash of a couple of Gamorreans, please. Of course they can be in different locations and from different members. Preferably in the valley area close to Burbank. I just can't find these damn things! Thank you!!
    I have a Gamorean if you want it dirtbag.

Rick S. sings: "Darkknight wishes he had Jesse's BARC!! da dern dernnna dernna -Where can he find a BAAAARC like that?"

Commtech --those are hard to spot, haven't seen em since last year (Crunchy gobbled all of em -) but I will stash if i see

aotc on hts.com right now, no obi, no SBD

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    I have a Gamorean if you want it dirtbag.
    Text sent, you loser.

I'll need one more guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    (Crunchy gobbled all of em -)
    You got that right.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    You got that right.
    but i'm totally throwin him under the bus, he offered me another at the store we were at and he was picking them up for other collectors as well

Commtech --those are hard to spot, haven't seen em since last year (Crunchy gobbled all of em -) but I will stash if i see
    Damn it, Jeff!! WTF?!

:

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Damn it, Jeff!! WTF?!

:
    Dude, that was way back in early December...while they were still around. Honestly, I haven't seen any since.

Been getting most of my stuff in small spurts from WM. The rest I got off HTS recently. My AOTC wave just showed up too.

I'm really looking forward to the new JLU 3-packs that have just started hitting. I've been running into Headphones A LOT lately. He's definitely on the prowl for those too. Gonna beat him to it at all costs. Speaking of Mattel, I did find most of DCUC w16 at TRU a few days ago. I grabbed the modern variant Robin. Now that I've seen the pics from Toy Fair of Black Vulcan, Samurai, El Dorado, and BAF Apache Chief, I'm very excited to have more Superfriends on the way!

Rick S. sings: "Darkknight wishes he had Jesse's BARC!! da dern dernnna dernna -Where can he find a BAAAARC like that?"

aotc on hts.com right now, no obi, no SBD

Maaaaaaaaaaaan u figured me out. now you know i neither have jesses barc nor his girl.

but seriously......................................... .. where is that barc?!?!?!?!?!?!?