Page 858 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 358758808848854855856857858859860861862868908958 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 10416
    La Brea Target had the Gray Ghost and Warlord 3 packs tonight, along with Frost Giants, if anyone is searching for them.

glad u scored a little bit JT. Although from the looks of that advanced hunt, there's only slim pickins out there. Depressing quite frankly.

lookin for senate guard, zam, kit, utapau clone, stormie, wv6 lando, at-rt drvr, and maybe weequay and nikto jedi. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    glad u scored a little bit JT. Although from the looks of that advanced hunt, there's only slim pickins out there. Depressing quite frankly.
    Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. Yeah, it's a bad scene out there, I burned probably $10 in gas on that run, too many collectors in this city.

I saw an extra Senate Guard and Kit Fisto at Covina WM last night (several). I'll keep an eye out for more of those.

I'm looking for the Droid Gunship, Jedi Turbo Speeder, TVC Jango, Stormtrooper, Luke Dagobah, Lando General, Weequay Skiff Master, CW Cade Bane & Todo, and Hevy. Oh, and TF Wreck-Gar, Kup, and Scourge. Man, there's a ton of stuff on my list.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Has anyone seen the Droid Gunship or Jedi Speeder at retail yet? I'm really regretting not buying the gunship when it was on HTS a couple months ago. I just assumed it would find its way to shelves eventually.

JT, you going to pick up any of the next waves of TF Generations? (Thundercracker, Wheeljack, Warpath?) I pre-ordered a case from BBTS that has 2 each of those figs, plus Scourge and Kup (both of whom have been absent from my store visits). Anyway, you want my extras?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    JT, you going to pick up any of the next waves of TF Generations? (Thundercracker, Wheeljack, Warpath?) I pre-ordered a case from BBTS that has 2 each of those figs, plus Scourge and Kup (both of whom have been absent from my store visits). Anyway, you want my extras?
    I definitely am looking to get that stuff. How much per piece are you looking at with these? And when do they expect them to ship?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sometime this month. I only want cost. Not sure what the shipping will be but the price per figure comes out to about $12.50. Probably settle out to somewhere around $14 each.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Sometime this month. I only want cost. Not sure what the shipping will be but the price per figure comes out to about $12.50. Probably settle out to somewhere around $14 each.
    That doesn't sound too bad at all. LMK more when you know more.

A case of Vintage Wave 6 just showed up at Blue Snag HQ. The Lando General, Luke Dagobah and Weequay Skiff Master are all outstanding.

The Senate Guard shipping in this case is the alternate-photo (faraway shot) cardback.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Has anyone seen the Droid Gunship or Jedi Speeder at retail yet? I'm really regretting not buying the gunship when it was on HTS a couple months ago. I just assumed it would find its way to shelves eventually.

Chaddymac: I got the Droid Gunship from HTS and am very glad I did. I have not seen it at retail, and most of my stores are overstocked with the $24 pricepoint. I will look to order the Jedi Air Speeder when that comes up on HTS too.

I found Kup and Scourge in TRU. I turned down the rest, but it's the only time I saw these.

I haven't opened anything yet. I think I go through the shopping motions, but I really do want these and they look fantastic so far as I can tell.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If anyone winds up with an extra Generations Warpath from online order --i'll go for it. Lmk.