Page 859 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 359759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 10359
    Found a lone Vintage Yoda at Valencia WM. Also found Cmdr Locke at Valencia KMart.

forgot to mention, when i went to get contacts at LF costco, I stopped by TRU and they had 4 sets of the Rebel & Imperial pilots 4 packs. I wanna saw 2 of each, but i forget exactly. Also had 1 lonely TVC ep3 Anakin.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    forgot to mention, when i went to get contacts at LF costco, I stopped by TRU and they had 4 sets of the Rebel & Imperial pilots 4 packs. I wanna saw 2 of each, but i forget exactly. Also had 1 lonely TVC ep3 Anakin.
    Oh yeah, Covina TRU had 3 sets of each Endor Pilots sets when I was there the other day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Snagged two Special Ops Trooper/Geonosian 2-packs this morning (Target).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I saw a Yoda this morning at K-Mart in Banning, so that's another one I can say "it does exist" about.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Four days? Really, no one's finding anything?

If anyone considers the Palm Springs area to be part of the greater LA area, I found one each of Kup and Scourge at TRU in Palm Desert, and several of the wave 2 (I think) cartoony DC figure 2-packs across the street at Target. I also saw what I think were new Galactic Heroes at Wal-Mart in Beaumont. The only one that stood out to me as definitely being one I hadn't seen before were Quinlan Vos & too-young Barriss Offee.

(Really, did anyone read The Approaching Storm or at least consider the age of Nalini Krishan in 2002? Yeesh. Older than Anakin, folks. The cartoon is a retcon. A retcon, say I!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, I'm retconning in my own mind to make it fit: Bariss was always younger than Anakin, but since he started his training 9 years late, she was more advanced and seemed more mature than he did. On top of that, Obi-Wan pushed for his becoming a Knight (in the Gennedy cartoon) early, because of the war. I take it, Luminara was much more conservative with her padawan.

But yeah, that's a sloppy fix considering how you do point out what is a big goof.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Found all of CW Wave 10 except Cmdr Wolfe at Super WM in Valencia. The Aqua Droid is very cool. A must have!

Saw a lone vintage Ackbar at Burbank Target last night. I was very tempted since the figure looks so nice, but the card was kind of jacked. If any of you guys have a mint one, I might break my 2 year Hasbro retirement just for that one. "It's a trap!"

sorry for the lateness (got back early this am & knocked out):

Fox hills/CC Target - SW: 1 senate guard (which i picked up); no other wave 4 or beyond. Some wave 3 commandos, CW -- xanadu blood ship, Mando 4 pack, 2 or 3 Waxer/droid packs.

TF: cool dlx stuff - at least 5 RTS Tracks, a couple rts BB w/jetski, 1 RTS Prime. Banzaitron & prime voyagers too. Loved the tracks, but want a G1 version.

GI Joe -- newest Duke figure

Also went to CC and rodeo Targets - nothing great. CC/jefferson target had a 4 or 5 more of those RTS BBs/w jetski. Pretty cool.
    CC TRU - nothing good.

Wonder who else is in CW wave 10? hafta look. Quick reminder - you have till the end of the month to mail away for TVC rocket firing Fett. I'm gonna send in for another. Hopefully get a clean card.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 03-12-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fett