Page 860 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 360760810850856857858859860861862863864870910960 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 10424
    Selling a few more things:

Vintage Topps Return of the Jedi card sets, in UV collector cubes. (3 sets @ $10 each)
    Acme Yoda Clone Wars character model sheet (not the character key- this is much bigger), signed and framed $200
    Loose POTF Jedi Luke w/ Skiff $15
    Loose POTF Force Fx X-wing $15

At Wal-Mart I got:

Aqua Droid
    New CW Anakin
    New Ahsoka Tano
    Commander Wolf
    El-Res the Arcona bounty hunter (x2)

Anakin "answers my prayers" for a Hasbro Michael Bay action figure! I'm going to remove his head and re-attach it to the 3 3/4" Templeton Peck (Faceman) from the A-Team action figure line, so he's wearing a suit. Then I'm going to pose him "directing" Optimus Prime, BumbleBee, and throttling my Megan Fox (Human Alliance Mikaela) figure while Shia LeBouft (Human Alliance Sam) figure is pulling his leg.

With some bubblegum machine gunk, I can make it look like Megatron is throwing up, and now I have a Transformers live-action movie diorama!

Anyway, yes, we now have an animated Michael Bay action figure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bay's a db. Doesn't deserve an action figure. Blow him up with an M-80. (Payback for the woman who was hurt in Chi. last summer when they were filming - flying wire/equipment almost killed her --they said it wasn't the movie/production's fault. BS -they have the power to spin any story so far to absolve them of any guilt. If their machinery didn't malfunction, then she wouldn't have been hurt. Point blank)

Found Vintage Wave 6 at Valencia KMart, but all of the cards were crushed or bent and even found one that had been openned and retaped. Needless to say I did not buy any of them especially at $9.99 per figure. What a shame, because they are cool figures. I'm still looking for waves 4 and 5 and can't seem to find new vintage anywhere. The pegs should be full of these new waves by now and don't understand why there is such a shortage out here.

zero

Join the club. No one knows why Hasbro's been shipping absolutely jack. Thor stuff has been hitting already, maybe it will pick up when TF: DOTM toys come out. (The very beginnings of them are comin out already -preview type figs)

Caught Crunchy & crunchy jr. at porter ranch wally on Sat. morning. Shame no good figs there. Heard TRU didn't have much - this true Crunchy??

tru.com supposedly has wave 6 up to order. Not a fan of their prices & shipping though

This whole Vintage line reminds me of the old Blue Saga card days. You couldn't find anything in the stores and I bought cases from EE. To think I just gave all those aways a few years ago makes me wonder why I'm still collecting. It must be the cards and the few OT figures that get made.

If anyones can pick me up a Lando, Dagabah landing Luke, Tat Luke and Han I would appreciate it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    tru.com supposedly has wave 6 up to order. Not a fan of their prices & shipping though
    Is Wave 6 the Lando wave? I thought you meant the Logray wave.

Every time I hit stores, I feel like the black trooper in Spaceballs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

found today

Was able to find dagobah Luke, General Lando and Weequay today and 25% off to boot. Hope you guys are having some luck down there. Cheers.

Baldwin Hills walmart had the clone wars aqua droid, el-les x2, ahsoka season 3 x2, and anakin season 3 x2. I got the aqua droid and ahsoka. The aqua droid is interesting and well articulated. Ahsoka's head sculpt is big, her "hair" is way bigger than before, the face is vacant with a doll expression that's not very accurate. The body is a bit tall, long legs, about Luke height. The body has good sculpt, paint, and articulation, but lacks ankle joints.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.