Page 863 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 363763813853859860861862863864865866867873913963 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 10427
    I found 2 Jedi Turbo Speeders today, and a couple El-Les figures.

The Turbo Speeders were at Toys R Us, and then at Wal-Mart. The latter is $3 cheaper, but I don't think I care about the $3. Wal-Mart had their CW figures on sale for $6.50 anyway, so I think I saved $2 and some change as it is.

I got a new Droid X today and tried the voice texting and sent a message to JediTricks. It said:

I'm at Wal-Mart and found the Turbos Peter, or something like that. LOL - that could be so misconstrued!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I picked up a nifty LEGO Boba Fett - Assassin lunchbox at Legoland on Thursday. I don't think I've been to any stores since, except maybe W.Hollywood Target which as usual has zip.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ey -but I did find the Kevin Flynn white identity disc there for Commtech! Never know until you look. Their prices are ridiculously high though.

I hit the jackpot at Rosemead Walmart! Got TVC Lando plus CW Aqua Droid, El-les, Ahsoka.

I got 2 of the Weequay Skiff Masters from HTS, but I think they limit your order to 2 of any single type of figure, so I didn't try to order more and they're now sold out.

I want to get 4 more Weequays and I think they're from that wave you found Figrin.

Good snag.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Found quite a few Arctic Destros, Zartans (Raptor Disguise), 4-LOM's, Dengars, and Mudflaps at various Targets.

Really, I'm not joking when I say I can't remember the last time I found new toys.

On the plus side, Ross appears to be getting more of the "canceled" GIJoe Wave 3 Target Deluxe Vehicles, Target Desert Raven, and Wave 3 Alpha Vehicles, as well as the uncanceled MARS Troopers and Wal-Mart 2-packs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would guess so. Some of the figures would be pretty cool, but, really, would Big Lots be clamoring to carry "Skeletal Remains" toys? The PhotoShopping on some of those isn't the best (the figures look like 2D images dropped onto well-designed fake cards).

But, really, a way to get Baby Luke and Leia or the Womp Rat without re-buying stuff would be nice.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    But, really, a way to get Baby Luke and Leia or the Womp Rat without re-buying stuff would be nice.
    Yeah, seemed like perfect fan bait for a gag for exactly that reason.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Earlier yesterday afternoon I stashed a CW Jesse w/BARC speeder at a SFV Target. PM for location.

sadly, I couldn't find his girl (ba-dum ching! )