Page 864 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 364764814854860861862863864865866867868874914964 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 10424
    Target Culver City, CW Hevy, passed at their insane $9+ pricing. This is out of hand.

Montebello WM, nada, sad state of affairs there, they need to get a new department team, that section is the only poorly-run section in the whole store (from the front end).

Baldwin Park WM, nothing of significance, some of the newish CW figs that nobody gives a crap about.

Target W.Hollywood, picked up the only Droid Gunship despite their insane $30 pricing - it's been out for 4+ months and the first time I saw it, so I freaked. So new, it wasn't in their system yet.

Finally got Transformers Lugnut from HasbroToyShop, and got Tron & Tron Legacy Blu-ray from Amazon in the mail, and a Zeppelin album (Physical Graffiti remastered), and an ALEX 30oz metal bottle (I drink a lot of water, use up those 1l plastic bottles like crazy, the empties even crushed down take up a lot of space, while this metal bottle is the first to unscrew in the middle for easy cleaning), and an HTC Evo 4g (so very much phone), and a Leviton 20-amp GFCI for the bathroom. This wasn't all at once, I've just been really busy and haven't had a chance to check in.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Stumbled upon a BARC w/Clone Trooper Jesse this morning at Burbank Target. Kinda weird to see it still hanging on the pegs at 11AM. The likes of Jackie Chan and Hootie must not have known it was rare.

Bought it, even though it was almost $20 after tax. Target's prices suck these days.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Reminder - I stashed a Jesse w/Barc earlier this week at a target in the valley. PM for location. Dunno if it's still there though

Mon - i picked up an aotc clone at P. ranch wally. Forgot if i posted on this

Oh, geez, I forgot you guys were looking for those Jesse/BARC sets, I saw 2 of them on pegs at Culver City Target earlier this week, it seemed like a nothing-special of a set so I didn't bother stashing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Big shout out to crunchy who stashed me a jesse and barc a few weeks back before they started showing up like wildfire.

Bikerscout sent me a message the next day about one he stashed to. Good lookin out. Oh and i did find jesses girl she was over by the polly pockets. Stashed her for u scout behind the maypax.

Got my supercharge ur giftcard mailaways in the mail yesterday. Both tac droid with scout tanks. It seems like thats all there mailing out. Looking to trade one or both if anyone has anything to trade send me a PM.

Still looking for an extra aqua droid and commander wolfee if anyone sees any. Other than that pretty much caught up.

Woah, woah, woah. Not following the Clone Wars, I have to get an answer to this: Is there honestly a Star Wars figure called "Jesse's Girl"? Because that would be almost as unspeakably awesome as a Separatist general named As-Leer, who drives a monstrous tank called the Reekroll.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Woah, woah, woah. Not following the Clone Wars, I have to get an answer to this: Is there honestly a Star Wars figure called "Jesse's Girl"? Because that would be almost as unspeakably awesome as a Separatist general named As-Leer, who drives a monstrous tank called the Reekroll.
    It's just Jesse, and he's a clone trooper. I'm assuming he does not have a girl.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Ah. DarkKnight4516 referred to a Jesse's Girl, but it must've been a joke I didn't pick up on.

I wasn't kidding, by the way. There's a very fine, and very blurry, line between awesome and stupid. A Star Wars character referred to as Jesse's Girl would fall on the awesome side of that line for me, though maybe not for everyone.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Ah. DarkKnight4516 referred to a Jesse's Girl, but it must've been a joke I didn't pick up on.
    There were also several references to Jesse with BARC Speeder or Clone Trooper Jesse on the same page, so maybe you need to work on your context clues a bit more.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

How should I know there's not a Clonetrooper with a girlfriend? This is EU, after all.
    Tommy, close your eyes.