Page 865 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 365765815855861862863864865866867868869875915965 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 10360
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    How should I know there's not a Clonetrooper with a girlfriend? This is EU, after all.
    You kid, but Jesse was actually in the episode where they meet a deserter clone (Cut Lawquane, not Jesse) who has a wife and adopted kids. Appropriate, no?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

"Where can I fiind a giiiiiirrrl like that?!" R. Springfield is laughin at all these posts!

I actually wasn't kidding, JJL. I know of a couple of EU Clonetroopers with girlfriends.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Target W. Hollywood had... nothing, as usual. Man has this store become a disappointment.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is the slump this year worse than normal? This feels like "everything's on hiatus while the new line prepares to launch in two months," only there's no new line. Okay, there is a new Transformers line, presumably, but that doesn't explain the other Hasbro boys' lines.

I really hate to say it, but maybe Hasbro should scrap all resculpts, re-releases, and unnecessary repaints on both the (realistic) Star Wars and GIJoe line and sell entirely through hasbrotoyshop.com and maybe other online retailers.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would say the slump is worse than usual for sure, since there's no change in sku.

Culver City Target had a Droid Gunship, I stashed it. PM for location.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh, you boys with your annual doom and gloom. It's the surest sign of Spring. Even if they're not as abundant as we'd like, at least things are shipping - last year this time there was basically nothing at all.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Except that it's been going on since October in many areas, JJL. And last year, we already knew at this time they were cleaning out space for the Vintage figures, which isn't the case now.

(And, like I said, this affects Transformers and GIJoe as well. Transformers is the only line with a relaunch coming soon, so it's the only one with an easily-defined reason for the slump.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, finding new product has been disastrous since wave 4 TVC, and Clone Wars is a mess as well, all while pricing is going through the roof. Around the greater LA area, there are very few signs of Waves 4 through 6, and that sort of thing usually happens only until March, here we are halfway through April and the pegs may as well have never seen a figure that's not the Endor Commando, Cloud Car Pilot, or 4-LOM. Clone Wars is nearly as bad.

Just a quick heads up to the local guys going down to Comic Con:

Parking is now on sale!

Use the link from their facebook page. For some reason the convention center lot, still only $10, doesn't have a Wednesday option. Luckily, the Hilton next door does, also for $10.

Good Luck!