Page 867 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 367767817857863864865866867868869870871877917967 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 10355
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Now ya gotta get me into an exclusive CC party JT.
    I just wish I could get into comic con. Site was so screwed up couldnt get tickets. Knew I shoulda got them last year before I left. Damn. Extras anyone?

Culver City TRU, nada. Culver City Target, nada. Have I mentioned yet that I've moved to Culver City? Well, I have.

Target was a real bummer, I saw a pallet full of empty Hasbro cartons of all sizes, but upon closer review it turned out to be merely a new Nerf display on the SW aisle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen Warpath before in person. I turned him down because the tank treads do not connect to each other in the front and back like he's supposed to be. I have no idea why Hasbro made him this way, but it disturbed me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If the treads were all one piece, the robot mode wouldn't look as sweet as it does. Other than voyager Bludgeon, G1 Blitzwing & G1 Warpath (& new one), I don't really care for any other tank TFs hasbro has put out.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    If the treads were all one piece, the robot mode wouldn't look as sweet as it does. Other than voyager Bludgeon, G1 Blitzwing & G1 Warpath (& new one), I don't really care for any other tank TFs hasbro has put out.
    I bought Warpath from BBTS. He is plastic crack to the nth degree. I love this guy. He is a fantastic blockformer who looks awesome in both modes. Sweet bot awesome.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Target La Cienega had TVC Yoda, Stormtrooper, Han Ceremony, Luke Jedi on new card, Utapau Clone, Cmdr Gree, and R5-D4. I stashed R5, Yoda, Luke, the Utapau Clone, and the Stormtrooper, PM for details.

I almost bought the Stormtrooper, but I just can't dig the mismatched helmet and the long empty hips.

Baldwin Hills Walmart had nothing, unless you like druggies having a seizure on the floor and having to be rescued by the fire department - that was fun, especially since I ended up having to go past the scene 3 times for various stuff. Eww.

I had no idea how close that WM was, now if only they weren't such a toilet.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Baldwin Hills Walmart had nothing, unless you like druggies having a seizure on the floor and having to be rescued by the fire department
    Dude! Is this a daily feature, or do you just have to be lucky and get there at the right time?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Dude! Is this a daily feature, or do you just have to be lucky and get there at the right time?
    It's all about the timing. Showings are not on regular times, but I suspect they have several a day.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's all about the timing. Showings are not on regular times, but I suspect they have several a day.
    to be fair - how do you know the victim is not epileptic? or has a condition? (not druggie)

All of the times I've been to this Crenshaw wally I've never seen an episode like this. (Nor inside the adjacent mall)