Page 868 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 368768818858864865866867868869870871872878918968 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 10287
    I have lived in LA all my life, I have experienced things, seen things, dealt with people in this city, and I know the difference between a seizure, a mentally disturbed person, and someone who is on drugs. The guy was most likely on a cheap hallucinogenic kicked with PCP and heroin. There's a look and a behavior to watch out for, I saw it a bit when I was living down by LAX.

Every time I'm at that WM, there's a police disturbance inside or out. It's pretty gross how some folks treat that neighborhood.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, I'm mentally disturbed

but I don't know if I've ever been in that Wal-Mart.

I didn't freak out there, however.

I just think I checked the toy isle, used the restroom, and got back on the road.

In other news, I did receive 2 Weequay Skiff Masters from HTS in the mail today. They look cool. Wooof is a better figure, however. Judging by looks, btw. I've opened Wooof, but haven't opened the new Weequay. But I'm very glad Hasbro made him nevertheless.

I've see the Droid Gunship, Swamp Speeder, and "Turbos Peter" as my voice-to-text likes to write (for Turbo Speeder) in Wal-Marts and Targets, and TRUs.

My TRU did seem to get new figures. Not sure if it is the Weequay Skiff Master wave though. I think it was the AOTC figures and then the Han Solo Ceremony wave with R5D4.

I want 4 more Weequays for dioramas and just to see the other figures, though I have no plans to purchase them (though Lando looks really nice).

No Transformers have shown up.

Oh, SideShow sent Cody but I haven't gone to the office to pick him up. I'm waiting until the cute girl is working the front desk. She had the day off.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got my SS Cody yesterday. Pretty cool figure. Haven't found anything new out there. Then again, haven't really been looking. Did hit up multiple Walmarts a couple weeks ago, looking for Green Lantern Wave 2 figures. Did manage to find everybody except Sodam Yat, who I picked up a week later at the Shrine Comic Con for close to retail.

Just saw the SDCC Mattel and Hasbro exclusives for this year. There was nothing I really wanted. For the first time in a long time, I don't have to worry and spend a lot of time waiting in lines trying to get exclusives.

Found the latest wave of Marvel Universe figures at multiple Targets on Sunday. I stashed 2 Gladiators and 1 first appearance Wolverine. PM for location, if interested.

Anyone find new TFs? I haven't looked yet. Appears that some DOTM have hit before street date of 16th

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Anyone find new TFs? I haven't looked yet. Appears that some DOTM have hit before street date of 16th
    Tycho did, literally right now, but they wouldn't let him buy.

Crenshaw WM had nothing, Culver Target had a new card Luke.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In the immortal words of two anonymous Ping Pongs in Spaceballs (the version shown on basic cable), "We ain't found <ska-boo-boop>!!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Tycho did, literally right now, but they wouldn't let him buy.

Crenshaw WM had nothing, Culver Target had a new card Luke.
    that's cause Tycho doesn't have any Force persuade.......

Culver city TRU has a Jedi turbo speeder, I stashed, pm for location.

PC wally had new DOTM deluxes and Voyagers yesterday. Fresh stocked. I saw BB, Roadbuster, Starscream, Ironhide & prime i think. One more nascar lookin guy too. For voyager they mainly had Ironhide, Prime, and 1 megatron. No leader class. S&*%!!!!!!