Page 870 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 370770820860866867868869870871872873874880920970 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I would if I had an extra. Only 1 of the extras made it to someone I intended it for in that compromised stash. I could go for an AT-RT driver. ---In fact on rebelscum I listed that I'm trading a tvc AOTC trooper for At-rt driver, Zam Wessel or Kit Fisto. Lmk.
    ok i think i saw that too on rebelscum,unfortunately, i don't need any vintage except upcoming wedge and some wv7. I had the atrt driver listed for trade/sale for couple weeks on rblscm but, only one offer but that fell through, so I expect it will be stay in my possession for a bit longer now. But if you see a restock of colt in your area, i definately am interested in trading it for colt (or even wedge,han,logray,fordo,bom, ) or selling atrt driver

Ok. Haven't checked scum yet, but if I don't get an offer soon on the phase 1 clone, i'll probably return him. Cool figure, but don't need him thaaaat bad.

Nothing of note today -stockwise??

Picked up a not even close to mint $15 TIE Bomber at a local WM. One left, PM for location if interested. I just wanted one to open.

Also, I saw the Jedi Speeder at Monrovia TRU on Saturday. It was the first time I spotted it, not sure if it is widely distributed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Picked up a not even close to mint $15 TIE Bomber at a local WM. One left, PM for location if interested. I just wanted one to open.
    Rats, I wanted to get it for that kind of price, but right now I'm flat broke from the move.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Stashed an At-rt driver, aotc clone, and senate guard at a Target in the valley. PM for location. This target also had Weequay guards, 1 Lando general, and another at-rt driver & odds and ends

now where are my Transformers?!?!?!?!!?

Beaumont WM had some new figures (finally!). I saw General Lando, Ceremony Han, R5-D4, Tatooine Luke, Fi-Ek Sirch, Senate Guard, Weequay Skiff Master, and Dagobah Pilot Luke.

Han and R5 didn't interest me in the slightest. Were the figures still in the $5 range, Luke might have (both of them). At $9, though, yet another Tatooine Luke and a Pilot Luke without gloves both seem like ripoffs.

General Lando looks like a major step backwards from the previous one. The articulation may be better, but the head is crap. Again, $9 is too much.

I had Fi-Ek, Senate Guard, and Weequay in hand. But then I noticed the only Weequay was opened, and his weapon(s?) gone. I put him back. And, at that point, two AOTC resculpts didn't seem nearly as interesting for the price, and put them back, too.

I wasn't totally empty-handed. Ross next door had a Rogue Squadron comic pack for $5.99 (passed on it, too, simply because I finally decided I have too dang many Rebel pilots) and the GIJoe MARS Trooper packs on clearance for $4.99. I did not pass on them, even though I have a full-on army of them at this point.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

At Wal-Mart in Palm Desert I got the Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, and Sentinel Prime.

I really like these little guys (they are larger and much more articulated than Legends)!

They are fragile and good for collectors, not so much for kids.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    At Wal-Mart in Palm Desert I got the Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, and Sentinel Prime.
    Is this the one on Monterey by the I-10, near the Costco? Maybe a stupid question, but I don't know if there's more than one WM in Palm Desert.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Culver City TRU had bupkis. The funny thing is, I checked on the poorly-stashed jedi turbo speeder and it's STILL THERE! Lazy crew!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

oh yeah, how stupid of me to forget - big shout out & thanks to Crunchy for the Target stash a couple days ago. Love the at-rt driver. Still have some guys stashed at that Target. (chk earlier post) PM if interested.

Another shout out to my friend who hooked me up with a TVC bespin Luke on Wed. He's not on SSG though unfortunately

btw, i returned the AOTC clone at wally a few days ago too
    Last edited by bikerscout; 05-14-2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: ep2 clone