Page 870 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 370770820860866867868869870871872873874880920970 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 10287
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I would if I had an extra. Only 1 of the extras made it to someone I intended it for in that compromised stash. I could go for an AT-RT driver. ---In fact on rebelscum I listed that I'm trading a tvc AOTC trooper for At-rt driver, Zam Wessel or Kit Fisto. Lmk.
    ok i think i saw that too on rebelscum,unfortunately, i don't need any vintage except upcoming wedge and some wv7. I had the atrt driver listed for trade/sale for couple weeks on rblscm but, only one offer but that fell through, so I expect it will be stay in my possession for a bit longer now. But if you see a restock of colt in your area, i definately am interested in trading it for colt (or even wedge,han,logray,fordo,bom, ) or selling atrt driver

Ok. Haven't checked scum yet, but if I don't get an offer soon on the phase 1 clone, i'll probably return him. Cool figure, but don't need him thaaaat bad.

Nothing of note today -stockwise??

Picked up a not even close to mint $15 TIE Bomber at a local WM. One left, PM for location if interested. I just wanted one to open.

Also, I saw the Jedi Speeder at Monrovia TRU on Saturday. It was the first time I spotted it, not sure if it is widely distributed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Picked up a not even close to mint $15 TIE Bomber at a local WM. One left, PM for location if interested. I just wanted one to open.
    Rats, I wanted to get it for that kind of price, but right now I'm flat broke from the move.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Stashed an At-rt driver, aotc clone, and senate guard at a Target in the valley. PM for location. This target also had Weequay guards, 1 Lando general, and another at-rt driver & odds and ends

now where are my Transformers?!?!?!?!!?

Beaumont WM had some new figures (finally!). I saw General Lando, Ceremony Han, R5-D4, Tatooine Luke, Fi-Ek Sirch, Senate Guard, Weequay Skiff Master, and Dagobah Pilot Luke.

Han and R5 didn't interest me in the slightest. Were the figures still in the $5 range, Luke might have (both of them). At $9, though, yet another Tatooine Luke and a Pilot Luke without gloves both seem like ripoffs.

General Lando looks like a major step backwards from the previous one. The articulation may be better, but the head is crap. Again, $9 is too much.

I had Fi-Ek, Senate Guard, and Weequay in hand. But then I noticed the only Weequay was opened, and his weapon(s?) gone. I put him back. And, at that point, two AOTC resculpts didn't seem nearly as interesting for the price, and put them back, too.

I wasn't totally empty-handed. Ross next door had a Rogue Squadron comic pack for $5.99 (passed on it, too, simply because I finally decided I have too dang many Rebel pilots) and the GIJoe MARS Trooper packs on clearance for $4.99. I did not pass on them, even though I have a full-on army of them at this point.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

At Wal-Mart in Palm Desert I got the Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, and Sentinel Prime.

I really like these little guys (they are larger and much more articulated than Legends)!

They are fragile and good for collectors, not so much for kids.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    At Wal-Mart in Palm Desert I got the Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, and Sentinel Prime.
    Is this the one on Monterey by the I-10, near the Costco? Maybe a stupid question, but I don't know if there's more than one WM in Palm Desert.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Culver City TRU had bupkis. The funny thing is, I checked on the poorly-stashed jedi turbo speeder and it's STILL THERE! Lazy crew!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

oh yeah, how stupid of me to forget - big shout out & thanks to Crunchy for the Target stash a couple days ago. Love the at-rt driver. Still have some guys stashed at that Target. (chk earlier post) PM if interested.

Another shout out to my friend who hooked me up with a TVC bespin Luke on Wed. He's not on SSG though unfortunately

btw, i returned the AOTC clone at wally a few days ago too
    Last edited by bikerscout; 05-14-2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: ep2 clone