Page 871 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 371771821861867868869870871872873874875881921971 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 10395
    update: Stash gone. Target restocked and moved everything. sorry

I actually found something and at Crenshaw WM no less - AOTC Kit and Mace.

I went to 3 targets, 3 walmarts and 1 TRU yesterday and didn't really see anything good. No new DOTM transformers and a sprinkling of newer TVC. No new CW. Ok, the TRU had TF animated dlx figs on clearance for 7.98 and they had a Rodimus minor, but I didn't scan him. PM for location. Also, one of the wallys had a few AT-rt drivers. PM for that too. I didn't stash though. Still bummed about this fruitless run

Had a less than great Baldw. pk Wally run last night - rather not talk about. Saw LC BB and Sentinel, but not what i wanted.

Anyway --puttin the APB out. If anyone see's a LC Ironhide and/or generations warpath please stash!!! Much appreciated! All DOTM is supposed to hit today (along with Capt. America figures).

oh ya, the wally i went to had a bunch of marvel wolverine/silver samurai comic pks if you're into those. Looked cool, but i don't collect those

where the #*%%^& are these guys?!??!!?! Surely they've hit somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Target I got cyberverse blackout And decided to get voyager ironhide.

The big news is at toys r us I got galactic heroes of atst! I also finally found deluxe topspin from transformers
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Target I got cyberverse blackout And decided to get voyager ironhide.

The big news is at toys r us I got galactic heroes of atst! I also finally found deluxe topspin from transformers
    What are you doing buying galactic heroes? Did you get my PM?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Have seen the 3 packs at Target, but can't bite 4 $20. 15 maybe, as the 9 pack last year was only 50 total. Wonder how long they will keep stocking those?
    Not much else at all. Still have never seen AOTC wave vintage. I want to get the new figs in that wave. Hopefully we'll see more, but the summer movies are a drag for me toy wise.

Has anyone been to Disney recently? My friend went to a cast member sneak peek of Star Tours. I want to get that new droid set. Time to call on my discount wielding disney friends. Looking forward to seeing the new ride.

Slim pickins these days but not much extra cash for me to spend anyway!

I got Deluxe Laserbeak and the BumbleBee with all the weapons on him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Been busy doing the final push on the move to Culver City. Every day for the past week has been 8, 9 hours in the old apartment boxing up the collection and throwing away stuff. I've decided to finally start using stands, so I've been snagging all the stands from older figures even when I'm throwing the figure itself out (including commtech chips! ). It's been a real battle, but with just a week to go, I feel like I'm in the home stretch. I'm down to the hard part though, the one where I have to move the delicate vehicles and Transformers - SW figures are pretty tough, but those other pieces are not, so today's mission is to solve that problem. Also, what to do with the garbage, as I've thrown out 3x what I'm keeping.

Anyway, the only shopping I've done is quick trips to Culver and La Cienega Targets (mainly for moving supplies), and they haven't had jack squat this whole time except the new 3packs and the CW Geonosian 2-packs (the trooper guy missing his secondary earpiece made that set a big pass for me).

I have seen the new Transformers movie toys, worst-looking TF line in a long time. Every figure looks smaller and chintzier than past lines, less paint, big dumb gimmick weapons, simplified designs, just awful. I have passed on everything except 1 basic, the Human Alliance Spike w/ Trike (haw!) which is the only one that looked at all adequate, and it is. It bums me out that I can't have Wreck-Gar and Warpath because of this garbage taking over.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.