Page 873 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 373773823863869870871872873874875876877883923973 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 10344
    I've heard it depends on the individual store. Some stores have been reported as having new stuff. I've seen new pegs for them at some stores, but no figures yet.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I haven't actually seen any GIJoe figures, but the latest reset at the Beaumont Wal-Mart has some empty pegs for single Joes. Looking around online, it appears that the Iron Grenadier/Viper wave and the wave after it are hitting some WM's.

Did anyone actually find Shadow Tracker? Is he planned for a later case revision? If I have to, he's one I could skip, but I prefer to get every Cobra who looks somewhat plausible. (I did pass on a few movie ones, but even got most of them eventually.)

The Ross store next to WM got in some more last-wave Alpha vehicles. Also, quite oddly, they got a huge batch of MARS Troopers... for full price, after I bought the last two they had on clearance a couple of weeks ago. Never understood the "clear it out at rock bottom prices so we can replenish the same thing at full price!" strategy Ross, Marshalls, and sometimes even Target employ.
    Chux, I've seen Shadow Tracker once at TRU. He's not in wave 5 or 6 but I'm not sure about revision cases.

I got the Human Alliance Roadbuster NASCAR!!! (2 of 'em, too!)

He looks awesome and very detailed.

I also found the Cyberverse (CV) Powerglide and opened him. Great figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

nothing really good at La Cien. TRU. However, the Ross in the same plaza had about 8 Cobra Fury tanks for $12 clearanced. Also had Pan's Labyrinth on BR for 9.99. Still have never seen that movie, so didn't pull the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    nothing really good at La Cien. TRU. However, the Ross in the same plaza had about 8 Cobra Fury tanks for $12 clearanced. Also had Pan's Labyrinth on BR for 9.99. Still have never seen that movie, so didn't pull the trigger
    I can't believe you ended up going after our discussion.

Crenshaw WM, La Cienega Target, Culver City Target, Culver TRU, nothing nothing nothing nothing (in Star Wars).

La Cienega Target had a Transformers Cyberverse Blackout, I stashed, PM for location.

My move is complete, my bedroom is full as hell with moving boxes, like 30 of them. I don't have space for... any of this stuff. I also don't have time to unpack everything, like today, while looking for my USB printer cable (I accidentally cut it moving, I had one for my scanner but packed it) after an hour I just bought another one on Amazon that'll be here Saturday.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

anyone goin to Botcon? If you have my # call or text me, otherwise PM here for it. I'm goin Sat & Sun. Gotta go to bed!!!! Hit me up !!

I hit Star Tours opening, but without press credentials, so I wasn't able to see the opening ceremony (almost none of the regular public did). I picked up one of the 2 exclusives (the boarding crew, not that corny Vader set) and the die cast Starspeeder 1000s. I didn't get many pics because there wasn't much to see and the crowds were crazy, but I'll post what I have in the next couple days. The ride is very cool, I went on it twice and almost everything was identical except the opening unfortunately, but it's still pretty good and shows a lot of promise. The first group was in love with EVERYTHING that happened, when 3PO showed up they went wild, that's my kind of crowd, and every little gag and action got such loud response that I couldn't hear pilot or character dialog.

Yesterday I photographed Botcon, you can see the photos here: http://photos.actionfigs.com/g6139-t...tcon-2011.html
    I wrote up the panel but haven't turned those notes into anything yet, probably tomorrow. I met up with Bikerscout and his pal and it was fun. I'm about to go back.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Yesterday I photographed Botcon, you can see the photos here: http://photos.actionfigs.com/g6139-t...tcon-2011.html
    I wrote up the panel but haven't turned those notes into anything yet, probably tomorrow. I met up with Bikerscout and his pal and it was fun. I'm about to go back.
    I was there yesterday. Overall, I liked it much more than the last Botcon, though I must say the prices were more inflated, on the whole, than they were last time. I can't believe how expensive the third party product has become.

Shouts to JT, Commtech, Chaddymac, and Scott (on TFW). What a great Botcon! Had the best time! Keeping this brief b/c I've virtually been up for 3 days straight. Probably 6 some odd hrs. of sleep this wknd. Yuck!!! Went to TFTM 25th anniversary screening at the Aero last night. Great panel afterwards w/voice actors and Wally Burr.

La Cien TRU today --- TF: stocked all classes of DOTM fresh. So if you're looking for a certain dlx, i recommend going there. No generations or lc ironhide though. O ya, the scan series Sideswipe & Ironhide exclusives were there. There's 2 section for TF mind you. Star wars: beater card Tvc Jedi luke and wicket.

gotta run

edit: I also went to La cien target -- nothing good, and crenshaw wally. ---CW remnants of the eeth koth/bariss offee wave. There were a lot of hevy's and even a riot trooper there. Plenty of DOTM Tfs too.

Quick Botcon story for JT & all: as I was leaving, I saw a guy with the exact same T-shirt I have from the 2000 Botcon. "You got my shirt!" Had to give him props, although his was faded much more than mine. Thus far I've never seen anyone with it besides the time of that con in 2000 --Ft. Wayne, IN. That was the end of the convention, but not the night, as I went to the 7:30 showing of TFTM at the Aero. Awesome wknd!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-07-2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: new

Word up, Bikerscout! It was a good time, and I really regretted not going to the TFTM that night, couldn't stop thinking about scenes from the movie, and until that night I NEVER had thought about those scenes. That's my problem with the end of these sorts of conventions, they infect me and I don't want them to stop.

Sorry we didn't meet up with ya there, Maradona.

La Cienega Target on Sunday on my way home from Botcon had Transformers 3OTM Laserbeak. I hate his buggy eyes like a baby bird, but I like VTOLs and his guns are really decent, so I figured it'd be the last Botcon purchase. ;-) Hasbro has no understanding of how this mold is supposed to work, judging by their instructions.