Page 874 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 374774824864870871872873874875876877878884924974 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 10343
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    JT, you going to pick up any of the next waves of TF Generations? (Thundercracker, Wheeljack, Warpath?) I pre-ordered a case from BBTS that has 2 each of those figs, plus Scourge and Kup (both of whom have been absent from my store visits). Anyway, you want my extras?
    Chaddy, what ever happened with that BBTS order? I'm still down if they're still going to ship it to you.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I hit Star Tours opening, but without press credentials, so I wasn't able to see the opening ceremony (almost none of the regular public did). I picked up one of the 2 exclusives (the boarding crew, not that corny Vader set) and the die cast Starspeeder 1000s. I didn't get many pics because there wasn't much to see and the crowds were crazy, but I'll post what I have in the next couple days. The ride is very cool, I went on it twice and almost everything was identical except the opening unfortunately, but it's still pretty good and shows a lot of promise. The first group was in love with EVERYTHING that happened, when 3PO showed up they went wild, that's my kind of crowd, and every little gag and action got such loud response that I couldn't hear pilot or character dialog.

Yesterday I photographed Botcon, you can see the photos here: http://photos.actionfigs.com/g6139-t...tcon-2011.html
    I wrote up the panel but haven't turned those notes into anything yet, probably tomorrow. I met up with Bikerscout and his pal and it was fun. I'm about to go back.
    JT, I was there too! You should have mentioned that you'd be going.

Hey, I swear we went around on this when I first got the case in, but maybe I'm imagining that. Ultimately, I ended up splitting it with Scott.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I was there too! You should have mentioned that you'd be going.
    Aw man, that's a bummer. I was so busy running up to that, every day was 9, 10 hours of packing, lugging boxes, and cleaning to get my move complete, that I didn't make time to check if anybody here was going. I also forgot you now have a cellphone like a real Los Angelino.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Hey, I swear we went around on this when I first got the case in, but maybe I'm imagining that. Ultimately, I ended up splitting it with Scott.
    Oh man, well that's quite a thing.

La Brea Target had a big fat whopping batch of nothing good yesterday evening, as did La Cienega Target and TRU.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Aw man, that's a bummer. I was so busy running up to that, every day was 9, 10 hours of packing, lugging boxes, and cleaning to get my move complete, that I didn't make time to check if anybody here was going. I also forgot you now have a cellphone like a real Los Angelino.
    Haha, yes I do. Did I tell you or did you see my posts in Tycho's Droid phone thread?

Yeah, in that thread, exactly.

So, transformers rts windcharger was found at a local Ross store, as posted on another site. I hit culver, west la national, and west la la cienega, but no dice. They had a few deluxes from the line and deep dive though, so I'll check again soon. I also found dllr and plourr x-wing pilot comic 2 pack for $6 at national, so I bought it.

Tru culver had more of the Han ceremony wave, big deal. nothing good in TF, no leader ironhide. Roughly the same at tru la cienega. Target la cienega had a droid gunship, that's about it.

new cell for figrin? Let's exchange info b4 comic-con man. Or even sooner!! Ross huh? I'll have to check them out JT. But i really just want warpath and lc ironhide

Marshalls/Ross have been a TF paradise lately. I found an elusive, at least for me, Wreckgar, recently. I've been hitting a few locations consistently, but still no Warpath, much less Windcharger. If I find an extra of each, I'll stash/pick up for you, JT and BS.

Found some new Vintage figures at TRU today. Pickup the Rebel Blockade Trooper, Bom Vimdin, Logray and ARC Trooper Commander.

lf tru had lots of tvc wave 5 stuff this morning. No stormies though. Also CW boba (young) -bad card. TF -- they had the scanning ironhide & sideswipe deluxes

maradona --thanks the tip earlier today!!!