Page 882 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 382782832872878879880881882883884885886892932982 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 10363
    Long time, no post! Been hiding out for a while 'cause me & the wife just popped out a set of twins a few weeks ago. Couldn't make it to SDCC this year for that exact reason, but I wanted to thank those of you who helped me with my shopping.

Also, I was able to grab a Y-Wing this morning in VN. Great ship! Now that we've seen the Taun Taun & Land Speeder in TVC packaging, I'm drooling over the last 2 medium scale ships, Y-wing & B-Wing. I'll keep buying them just for the cardboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Long time, no post! Been hiding out for a while 'cause me & the wife just popped out a set of twins a few weeks ago. Couldn't make it to SDCC this year for that exact reason, but I wanted to thank those of you who helped me with my shopping.

Also, I was able to grab a Y-Wing this morning in VN. Great ship! Now that we've seen the Taun Taun & Land Speeder in TVC packaging, I'm drooling over the last 2 medium scale ships, Y-wing & B-Wing. I'll keep buying them just for the cardboard.
    Congrats Crunchy!

I got something on the way back from SDCC as well, the new Joe Skystriker (used the dpci at Target).

Congrats, Crunchy!

So, with all the improvements Hasbro made to the X-Wing in the trench run battlepack, I'm being seduced by it. Anyone know of a third party that offers decals so you can customize the X-Wings? I know have a few of that Power FX version and I would love to be able to make them different ships. That would make it so I could justify to myself buying it again.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Haven't found any Wing ships, but I found the Captain America 3-pack at a local Kmart. Not sure if it's been around, but I saw it for the first time today. It was $2 off. PM for location, if interested. There were at least 20 more.

Chaddy, thanks so much for posting that Groupon HTS link a few weeks back.

I just used it to save enormously on a Starscream Skystriker! Combined with the "COMIC2011" 10% off code, I paid only $18.92 for it!

take that scalpers! I'm never going to forget how many I saw in the HTS line at SDCC try to exchange whatever they just bought on account of the packaging being damaged and more often than not, the cashiers would accommodate them. Way to hold up the line! Grrrr!!

I have that damn Starscream in my Cart but the site keeps crashing on me! Now I understand why you guys complain about HTS so much LOL!

*EDIT* and now it sold out in while it was sitting in my cart I wanted this one so badly... Atleast I picked up the 30th Version when I was in Missouri Last Week.

It keeps crashing on me too and now it says that Starscream with CC is out of stock. I hate Hasbro, they should have been ready for this.
    Stir the pot.

HTS has been completely off their game with SDCC exclusives this year...everything from waiting until the last minute to release press images and pricing to how they handled their lines at SDCC to today's online sale.

Simply getting a ticket to get into the line was an investment of 2 hours. And then even with the ticket I waited 2 hours. I was also annoyed to see cashiers willing to exchange boxes that had been creased (most likely dealers that were making that request)

I never thought I'd see the day when Mattel handles SDCC exclusives much better than Hasbro.

It WAS frustrating. And the fact that they were sold out of so much before Sunday. Nevermind EE selling out of Rodimus before SATURDAY! I hope next year Hasbro offers the pre-order-for-pick-up option that Mattycollector used this year. I'm also kind of in love with their figure clubs. I joined the Lion Force Club on the spot, and that's not going to be a tiny blip on my finances. But damn - that 2 foot tall Voltron set looks amazing.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

As I told Darkknight4516 via text - "prepare for the worst" when he asked me about Hasbro and getting the line ticket thing. Did I call that or what? I agree 100% with what Bran said. Mattel did handle their exclusives better this year, although the line for that room was slower than molasses. I'm glad I didn't want anything at Hasbro this year. My only problem with Mattel is the no refund/no cancellation policy. I understand why it's in place, but it sucks b/c you can't get your $ back.

chaddymac -- i'm sorry to hear the Rodimus' sold out early. You got one right?? That can probably be attributed to scalpers and/or dealers and EE relaxing the limits just as Hasbro did in the first few days. This in turn screws the people who come on Sat & Sun. I saw countless bags with 4 sentinels, and 3 or 4 IJ sets. Besides the pre-order system, H needs to have more registers and/or multiple sites, no exchanges (unless the item's completely mangled), and should include the sketch book with orders of $75 or more. I also noticed the price of the Joes went up from $14 to 16. No G1 re-issues either. Weak. Hasbro really dropped the ball this year. (I'm not including the nice employees I talked to at the SW panel, Bordreaux, Depriest, sculptors, and TF dept. guys at the display booth)