Page 887 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 387787837877883884885886887888889890891897937987 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 10328
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Rep Attack Shuttle only at Targets so far, but at every one.
    I bought mine at TRU Burbank with 20% off coupon. It's pretty dope.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dude?!? I had an extra one at $4.78 in my trunk when we went to lunch last week, I thought you said you didn't want it. I have an extra still (I bought another extra) if you want it.
    The Arf Trooper one? Red and White? I would love that bad boy if BS isn't interested.

arfz

Wait!! I'm interested! If I knew about this glitch i would've went lookin for them. I really didn't know what pack u were talking about JT. Had only seen a pic a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    The Arf Trooper one? Red and White? I would love that bad boy if BS isn't interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Wait!! I'm interested! If I knew about this glitch i would've went lookin for them. I really didn't know what pack u were talking about JT. Had only seen a pic a long time ago.
    Fight fight fight fight fight!

Bikerscout gets that first one, but I'll tell you what Chaddy, I was going to have 2 to open, but if you can't find one at this price, I'll sell you my second, still-unopened one.

And yes, it's the ARF Trooper in red and white in the semi-enclosed-cockpit one, you both goofed on which this piece is, that's funny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks - man. That's really awesome of you. But I'd pay full price if you stumble upon another one. I am loving this one and the mini Y-Wing bomber. I don't know why.

I bought Masterpiece Rodimus Prime yesterday but I'm not sure I'm keeping him. I'm going to open Kup and transform him into a robot to see if I can live with the differences in proportions.

RODIMUS PRIME (not Hot Rod - but the MP transforms into both robots) is larger than Kup (who was the same size as Hot Rod).

If I can pose Kup as an old man (like Jetfire in ROTF) - this could work. I want to own MP Rodimus Prime, however, I am running out of display space and I want toys that display WITH one another well.

A MP Cyclonus (or Leader Class) would be perfect for them to come out with in the future (Galvatron, Scourge, and Ultra Magnus and Springer as well, obviously). These could all be large 'bots. Kup, Blur, and Arcee will never work larger than the current Deluxe size. A good Wreck-Gar for me would be Scout Class or Cyberverse size.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Target Fox Hills Mall - 1x TVC Bespin Han, 1x Transformers Space Case (both bought)
    TRU Culver City - 4x TVC Ep 2 Clone Trooper, still on sale 2 for $11 until Saturday (bought 2x)
    Target Culver City - 1x Transformers Space Case on register endcap (left there)
    Baldwin Hills WM - nothin' good
    TRU West LA - 3x TVC Ep 2 Clone Trooper which is odd because I bought up all but 2 earlier in the week (left there)
    Target West LA - 1x Saga Legends Spacetrooper (bought)

This is the first time I've done the complete trip since I moved to Culver City. WM isn't close enough to TRU West LA, but I should have taken the freeway from La Brea to La Cienega, I goofed there. WM is the only real downpoint in the trip, that place is a stye.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I bought Masterpiece Rodimus Prime yesterday but I'm not sure I'm keeping him. I'm going to open Kup and transform him into a robot to see if I can live with the differences in proportions.

RODIMUS PRIME (not Hot Rod - but the MP transforms into both robots) is larger than Kup (who was the same size as Hot Rod).

If I can pose Kup as an old man (like Jetfire in ROTF) - this could work. I want to own MP Rodimus Prime, however, I am running out of display space and I want toys that display WITH one another well.

A MP Cyclonus (or Leader Class) would be perfect for them to come out with in the future (Galvatron, Scourge, and Ultra Magnus and Springer as well, obviously). These could all be large 'bots. Kup, Blur, and Arcee will never work larger than the current Deluxe size. A good Wreck-Gar for me would be Scout Class or Cyberverse size.
    I don't have most of my figures out, but I do actually have Kup. I don't think they work together at all, here's a couple horrible shots I just took of MP OP, Hot Rod (who is only around half an inch shorter than the RP mode) and Kup:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0248a.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	25311 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0249a.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	25312

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Forgot to mention, TRU West LA had in the aisle of stuff nobody exactly wants (Minimates, video game figures, Heroes, Mario Kart junk, Batman The Dark Knight figures that will NEVER SELL) they had the new Thundercats products, but not basic figures, just Deluxe figures, vehicles, and Role Play. The deluxe figures look like garbage, and Mumm-ra is super fat. The vehicles remind me of the late '80s when any cartoon would have generic, bland vehicles just so they could have something in a box on the toy aisle, the 2 bikes are that sort of thing. The Thundertank actually looks decent, but small (well, I mean, it's got Snarf as the activation for the cockpit electronics, so it can't be that big). There are 2 small role-play items, the gauntlet and sword of omens with some but not all necessary features, both seem a tad underwhelming. The 1 big role-play item is $20, the Sword of Omens with full features - hold down the trigger and it keeps saying "thunder" over and over but in the exact same tone which is odd, letting go then engages "thundercats Hoooooo!!!!" no matter if it's in the middle of a "thunder" or not, so it doesn't quite work, and I'd much rather have Larry "the original Lion-o" Kenney than who they got (it's probably the new Lion-o, but it doesn't sound quite right).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I see a Kota in that pic!!
    Kota Hatchling, found it at Ross for $7 a couple weeks ago and I liked that series of toys, so I figured what the heck. Unfortunately, its sounds remind me a little of my late cat, so I can't really enjoy it. :downer:

TRU Redlands had the Skystriker. I passed for now. That 20% off coupon expires Sunday, and I'd really rather use it for Rodimus Prime. If he's not around within the next two days, that Skystriker will be mine. Oyes.

I've seen absolutely no Thundercats anything in the IE... aside from a single-disc (I think) best-of DVD from the first show.