Page 888 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 388788838878884885886887888889890891892898938988 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 10362
    If anyone still needs a Grapple, I can tell you what Ross had two at closing today. Still no luck for me on Windcharger, though.

Valencia TRU picked up a Bespin Han VC and Jango VC 2/10.99 and a free Kung Zhu Hamster! I plan to somehow make a mousedroid body that can go over it and have a scurrying mouse droid. I did notice a new line of Family Guy figures from playmates that use the same tech from their simpsons line of yesteryear. Plug into a playset and plays lines. REALLY tempted me. Maybe I'll pick up the living room set tomorrow with the 20% coupon.

I forgot, I saw the new Skystriker at Target yesterday, Culver City I think.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JediTricks: thanks for the awesome pics of the Primes grouped with Kup.

I'm going to keep looking at those pics before I open anything up. It's still a tough call for me - but yeah, it would be better if Kup were a Voyager sized figure or MP "Hot Rod" was a bit shorter. But they're all very nice figures and you're fortunate to have them in your collection.

One could argue that I have them in my collection, but I wouldn't regard that as true just yet :P They're still boxed and the receipts are less than 90 days old and scotch-taped to the packages.

No decision yet.

This would not be difficult but for both MP Hot Rod and Deluxe Kup being such great figures - though it looks like Kup has some backpack kibble. I'm still definitely keeping him though. The '50's truck alt mode is awesome!

Anyway, I'm in a similar position with Warpath, too. I'm leaning towards keeping him now, and displaying the deluxe Warpath with the Voyager Powerglide (which I love). A Legends class dunebuggy figure could make a perfectly scaled Beachcomber, too. And they make (and I own) Seaspray - a great Transformer. I love some of those G1 / Season 2 characters. Blitzwind would have to be Voyager Class or a Leader though - and Astrotrain? Definitely a Leader.

I will go on hoping!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

kix

Blitzwing and Astrotrain would be great. Speaking of TFs, at glendale target last nite I saw Gen. dlx class Kup, warpath, Scourge, and wheeljack. 2 of each, except for KAPOW! Kaboom! ZowEEE! Fans will know who i mean

SW: New CW 3 fig battlepacks, all except for 'defend Kamino' of course. Remnants of tvc wv.5, Gree, R5-D4, and Luke. A mishmash of waves 2, 3 and 5. New Grievous roleplay helmet is pretty cool. Tempted on that one. But it needs to come down in price some.

and my crowning achievement from that target, Berry Berry Kix!! I swear I hadn't seen this cereal in almost 10 yrs. Thought it may have been discontinued. One of the tastiest & most addictive cereals ever made! On sale too with the other Kix for 2.50. Hooray!!!!

I haven't been able to get to sleep. I guess I am staying up all night and doing my work now so that I can be conscious to go to Target at the store's opening because I want the Human Alliance Leadfoot figures (2 of them).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Chaddy & Bikerscout, hit me up to get your Dlx vehicles, I have a pretty free schedule this week, but am low on gas money until I get paid at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    JediTricks: thanks for the awesome pics of the Primes grouped with Kup.

I'm going to keep looking at those pics before I open anything up. It's still a tough call for me - but yeah, it would be better if Kup were a Voyager sized figure or MP "Hot Rod" was a bit shorter. But they're all very nice figures and you're fortunate to have them in your collection.

One could argue that I have them in my collection, but I wouldn't regard that as true just yet :P They're still boxed and the receipts are less than 90 days old and scotch-taped to the packages.

No decision yet.

This would not be difficult but for both MP Hot Rod and Deluxe Kup being such great figures - though it looks like Kup has some backpack kibble. I'm still definitely keeping him though. The '50's truck alt mode is awesome!

Anyway, I'm in a similar position with Warpath, too. I'm leaning towards keeping him now, and displaying the deluxe Warpath with the Voyager Powerglide (which I love). A Legends class dunebuggy figure could make a perfectly scaled Beachcomber, too. And they make (and I own) Seaspray - a great Transformer. I love some of those G1 / Season 2 characters. Blitzwind would have to be Voyager Class or a Leader though - and Astrotrain? Definitely a Leader.

I will go on hoping!
    Sure thing. The backpack on Kup is a part I forgot to fold down, it doesn't stick up that high, I was just in a rush to get my shot.

But they don't go together at all in person, both good figures, but they have nothing in common in terms of scale.

Warpath is awesome. They made a Legends Beachcomber already, good luck finding it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went to the Palm Desert TRU yesterday to get Rodimus Prime, since the 20% off coupon was expiring and I've had better luck with toys there than Redlands or Moreno Valley (and found Grimlock there).

The place was closing. They're moving to the far end of Indio. (Never mind they're somewhat east of center in the Coachella Valley already, and this will put them about 30 minutes east of their present location, and they will still only have one store in the Valley. I think it's a big F-U to folks in Palm Springs and the San Gorgonio Pass for some reason.) Needless to say, they had nothing and weren't taking coupons.

So I drove to Moreno Valley, because 20% off Rodimus would be more than the cost of gas for the extra trip. They didn't have him; an employee freely admitted that they have scalpers waiting outside before opening on truck days and he might be impossible to get. So I got a Skystriker instead, stacking two coupons to get it for $27.

Chuxter - why didn't u get MP Rodimus at comic con?? (maybe they were out by the time u got there). If i knew u wanted it, bran or myself could've probably gotten it for u.

JT -- mid-Wednesday or anytime Thurs. would probably be good. (still getting over what u said in CC SSG gathering thread --LOL!!)

chaddymac -- grilled cheese?

I'm likin that Defend kamino bp unfortunately its the only 1 i haven't seen in the wild. I shouldn't be spending $ though -esp. if the s.o.b. is $25. Also, my friend told me the new CW waves are hitting wally?

I tried the new berry berry kix today and it was very good, but not the same taste as the first formula. On the first go-round, the berry flavored bits were grape/wedge shape and the rest of the piece were the normal pebble shape. In this version, all pieces are the same pebble shape. Sorry if i have bored u with my cereal analysis.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-15-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: DK

First, I forgot to look for the TRU booth. Second, I had absolutely no problem finding Grimlock last year, and Rodimus, though cool, is far less essential to me than Grimlock.