Page 889 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 389789839879885886887888889890891892893899939989 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 10401
    TRU doesn't have a booth, they partner up with EE and sell their stuff through them. EE charges a little more but doesn't charge sales tax so it smooths right out.

Bikerscout, I'm not sure what my sched the next 2 days looks like yet, but I'll keep you up to date.

These new battle packs are a joke. "Hunt for Grievous? Oh, there he is, the ONLY OTHER FIGURE IN THE BOX!" 3 figures does not a battle make.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chuxter, while I don't buy toys to re-sell (scalper), I wait outside the stores before they open on "truck days" so that (unless the item is old and I'd passed on it at the time it appeared at retail) I won't have to pay eBay or scalper prices.

At my stores, so far as I know, the morning crew is made up of only collectors (Hot Wheels for the most part, and the occasional SW / TF guys). Of the latter, there is a TF guy I bought (at cost) a LC Ironhide from, and he purchases more than his share. He says he picks up items for his friends. That might be true though. He didn't scalp Ironhide to me. Right now I have him asking around for me, as I'd like to get 2 more HA Barricade police cars and they are no longer shipping since ROTF / HFTD. However, I wonder if Hasbro will repaint Barricade in the white Chicago-style?

But yeah, if you're going to do a TRU run - since the driving distance for you won't change, I'd recommend going super early so you're there before the store opens. This still comes with the collecting territory.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i got to TRU about 11 am today and whoa!!!!! never seen so many people working over one truck delivery, still didnt help me find commander colt

Tycho -- u should probably try Ross and TJ Maxx for that HA barricade. U may get lucky - who knows? And while you're there u could search for RTS windcharger.

el Chuxter -- bring a club to beat the scalpers while they're poaching the cases at TRU

too bad that tru 20% off SW sale on Monday wasn't in stores too. Not the greatest sale in the world anyway b/c the base prices were high to begin with. Geoffrey, oh geoffrey up to his tricks again. Never trust giraffes!!

Bikerscout, I can't meet up today, I have to wait for the plumber to get here and do multiple jobs, and then in the evening I have plans. I'll try to find time tomorrow though.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found the Rebel Transport with Ground crew at TRU Culver City yesterday. Only one on the shelf. I know it's an exclusive, but what's its case mate(s)? Are they packed solid? I just don't remember, but I didn't see anything else new.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Its a geonosian on a speeder. Its like the Count Dooku speeder, but repainted in the blue and gray color scheme.
    Here is the link to the TRU item online:
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=10860162

What up dudes? Hey, if someone sees the classic Lion-O and Tygra from Bandai, please stash. I actually need 2 Lion-O's and 1 Tygra. Thanks!

Found Defend Kamino Battle Pack at WM Crenshaw, stashed it, PM for location.

Found Spacetrooper at Target La Cienega, again, stashed it and PM for location.