Page 890 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 390790840880886887888889890891892893894900940990 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 10330
    Had a Defend kamino bp stashed for me at Pan. city wally. Passing on it -can't afford it right now. PM for location. (I know figrin is dyin to go this wally!!

forgot to look for SL for that trooper. Last nite this store had an aqua droid on the pegs too. (& tvc kit fisto + a few royal guards + peasant anakin. Need Kit, but too broke)

Both Culver City Targets had nothing this morning, nor did CC TRU.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Moreno Valley WM (the one by TRU) had the GIJoe VAMP Mark II today. It looked like someone had sat on it, though, so I passed.

Weho target: SW - some tvc wave 5 remnants and usually smattering of SL. No new CW really. Did find a spacetrooper a scooped him up. Couldn't resist the 6.99 sale. Shouldn't be spendin and don't need him extremely bad. If anyone needs it, I'll sell him for price i paid.

TF: LC ironhide was there. Dinged box. 51 bux. I put him toward the back of shelf. Anyone still lookin for him, i'd grab him to save time & gas

that's a cool Lion-O, maradona

bikerscout out
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-25-2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: L.O.

Beaumont WM had the 30th Anniversary GIJoe figures. Not in their system yet, but I bought one of each of the six. (I hope there's just six.)

Unless I'm mistaken, given that the Cobra and Steel Brigade figures were re-released in this wave, I'm only missing Crazylegs, Cobra Commander, Hawk, Jungle BAT, Rock Viper, and Snake Eyes, along with the Blowtorch and Croc Master repaints I didn't want. Not as bad as I thought, but still not good. I hope more of these guys are released on 30th Anniversary cards.

SAN DIEGO report - though we usually get stuff AFTER you guys do in L.A. unless our inventory is more depleted.

I got the Deluxe Cyberverse SHOCKWAVE (the boxed type with an extra large transforming accessory) at a little bit further distant Target from me.

Apparently, my store has not gotten in these items yet, or employees are collecting or saving items for a Transformers scalper I know (yup - there is at least one, but I have a deal with him brewing, to purchase from him some items at cost, I hope - he can be cool, as he's also a major fan / collector himself but supports his hobby you-know-how). Otherwise they are not stocking toys overnight for when the store opens in the morning.

Anyway, I want the Human Alliance Leadfoot (Target exclusive, large-box, red NASCAR, $29.99 plus)

The smaller Cyberverse figures should have a new wave out soon, too - with Roadbuster amongst the basics and Starscream in the new Commander Class.

I also saw Ratchet with the lunar patrol ground vehicle, but I passed - though it looks pretty cool. (I'm just not making that diorama)

Leader Class Ironhide was finally spotted at Toys R Us but I've got 2 now, so I left him.

In STAR WARS I got the Jedi Force Anakin and JarJar 2-pack and the Landspeeder with Luke which I always wanted to go with my Galactic Heroes. I'm not going to collect Jedi Force, but when they can fill in for GH...

I saw the Dagobah Landing (Snowspeeder Pilot uniform) Luke but passed on him. He's gone now, but I think I changed my mind. I just watched Empire Strikes Back again. I think I'll have to eBay for that 2004 Muddy Dagobah R2-D2 to go with him, but I want this stuff now...

I also saw a vintage carded AT-RT Driver figure, but passed. I think I have another AT-RT from ROTS in my storage, and it comes with a non-poseable driver to the best of my knowledge. However, if I don't own one (it'd be the 2nd one) for my Kashyyyk scene, then I'll eBay.

No sign of the Yavin Rebel Hanger Transport - EVER! There are tons of the Geonosian bikes around, but I suspect there is a case that ships with them before they added the Yavin vehicle.

The Republic Assault Shuttle is in all stores now, not just TRU. But I suspect that's old news to everyone.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Beaumont WM had the 30th Anniversary GIJoe figures. Not in their system yet, but I bought one of each of the six. (I hope there's just six.)

Unless I'm mistaken, given that the Cobra and Steel Brigade figures were re-released in this wave, I'm only missing Crazylegs, Cobra Commander, Hawk, Jungle BAT, Rock Viper, and Snake Eyes, along with the Blowtorch and Croc Master repaints I didn't want. Not as bad as I thought, but still not good. I hope more of these guys are released on 30th Anniversary cards.
    I'd really like to have the Red Croc Master. I haven't heard of him being spotted in the wild yet.

Has anybody seen the Force Unleashed II battle pack in the wild yet?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yes, ChaddyMac, I bought a couple probably back in June.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.