Page 892 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 392792842882888889890891892893894895896902942992 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 10358
    SL spacetroop has been claimed. What's with these weird smilie things? -seems like the selection changes every day

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Thx to JT for the scout speeder. Hope u got some cool stuff for your bday! Stuff from my bday is still coming in the mail. Wonder what it is?
    Sure thing, glad you dig it.

I got Making of ESB, Transformers Vault, a Spyderco Salt knife (won't rust because it's using nitrogen instead of carbon in the steel), a Dyson Air Multiplier (this was a big out-of-left-field gift), and LA Noire for the PS3. All of which I should be enjoying right now instead of posting.

What did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Anyone interested in a TRU Rebel Transport? I found and bought an extra for anyone who wants. If not, he's going back to the store.
    I'm interested, but how much was it? Some stores are charging $20, which I really don't want to pay, while others are charging $16.99 which I'll begrudgingly pay.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Let me check my receipt - I don't remember off hand. Cheapskate
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

My stuff came yesterday. What did I get? I got a target giftcard from my sister and some $ from my parents. Will also be getting a Rock & roll HoF t-shirt in the mail soon --my dad was just there. Between that, and what I treated myself to (new Watch The Throne cd and amazon's Unicron) I'm pleased.

My stuff came yesterday. What did I get? I got a target giftcard from my sister and some $ from my parents. Will also be getting a Rock & roll HoF t-shirt in the mail soon --my dad was just there. Between that, and what I treated myself to (new Watch The Throne cd and amazon's Unicron) I'm pleased.
    My Unicron showed up today. A very impressive piece. I'm thrilled with him. I only wish the first release had been this cool.

What's the difference with Unicron aside from color differences?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    What's the difference with Unicron aside from color differences?
    Mostly it's the color differences and the new head mold to match the original movie animation, but I also think they used different plastic for the dome pieces (I'm not even sure whether it's clear and painted over or a solid color, but the quality of the plastic is a little more rubbery - I think this is a good thing). I think they adjusted the chest missile mechanism as well since it doesn't seem to want to auto fire anymore. Otherwise, it's the same figure, but those differences have a significant impact, IMHO

3 TF HA Leadfoots at Target La Cienega on Tuesday afternoon I think, would have reported sooner but got caught up with a family emergency that has taken up much of my time since, and don't know if it's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Let me check my receipt - I don't remember off hand. Cheapskate
    It's the principle of the thing! The $3 in principle. Or is that principal? Anyway, as per our text conversation, I'm down, but my sched is a little unsure right now with a family emergency.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Pretty cool!

For those of you who collect Transformers but aren't reading that thread, I found Windcharger again, at the same Ross store. I'm guessing he might be like the "Target Exclusive" third wave of Rise of Cobra Deluxe Figures that leaked into Ross steadily (though slowly) for several months.

(And, really, if they'd released that wave first, with the Trouble Bubble and Cobra Gun Battery, both with army builders, all of them would've sold better. Course, that's easy to say in theory, since even the highly-anticipated SNAKE Armor pegwarmed.)