Page 893 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 393793843883889890891892893894895896897903943993 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 10355
    Good to hear that the Windcharger is showing up in more abundance. I still need to find one. I found a Grapple for a friend, but still no sign of WC. On the Joe front, apparently Walgreen's is stocking the 30th Ann figures, though I've personally found no evidence.

Nothing last night at Crenshaw WM or La Cienega Target.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Stupid question: For the prototype Boba Fett.... Can I use ANY UPC symbols from old figures? For example: Will power of the force UPC symbols work? OR power of the Jedi or ROTS? Thanks!

Good question. I'm hoping anything 2007 and beyond will work.

It says their Star Wars collections, it's not clear that it means current collections, but I would definitely assume that to be the case. Anything you can buy on the shelf now, even at clearance or liquidation, so CW, SL, and TVC of course, but also TLC as well. I wouldn't risk anything older than that since processing a fail takes a very long time so you won't know you'll have to reapply until very late in the program.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mailed for Fett today. Used 3 CW, 1 tvc, and 1 TLC UPC that I prepped last night. Also while at the P.O., I picked up the destroyer of planets, the galactus of the TF universe --Unicron. Unless my G1 Metroplex is taller, he will be the largest TF I own!!! A giant! He probably was smooshed during shipment b/c the packing bubble inside was flat and the corners of Unicron's bubble/packaging were popped out at the seams. Other than that, I love so far!! Dunno when I'll get around to opening. Still need to open ROTF legends Devastator and DOTM LC Ironhide. And Rodimus!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-08-2011 at 02:40 AM. Reason: po

You, friend, have some joyous occasions ahead of you.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Unicron should be taller than Metroplex. If you had Fortress Maximus though, that'd be taller (as would Beast Machines Cheetor, IIRC).

Bikerscout just called me on a sighting:
    Los Feliz has wave 7, 2 Fordos (plus 1 yesterday that he stashed me and I bought), plus 2 Spacetroopers.
    Glendale Target has 3 TF HA Leadfoot, and Eagle Rock has 2 more.

My own sighting, Bom Vimdin at La Cienega Target (I bought) plus 5 HA Leadfoots.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Bikerscout just called me on a sighting:
    Los Feliz TRU has wave 7, 2 Fordos (plus 1 yesterday that he stashed me and I bought), plus 2 Spacetroopers.
    Glendale Target has 3 TF HA Leadfoot, and Eagle Rock has 2 more.

My own sighting, Bom Vimdin at La Cienega Target (I bought) plus 5 HA Leadfoots.
    thx for the advance posting JT. Slight correction on the HA leadfoots - there were 4 at glendale gall. target and 3 at Eagle rock. If you're looking for X-men First Class BR/dvd, glendale target did not get their shipment. Eagle rock did. I'd call a store ahead of time if you're hunting for it.

LF tru: in the smaller SW section, there are unpunched tvc figures (sitting on shelf) - Gen. Lando, senate guards (wide shot pic), and 1 more from that wave - sorry forgot who. I stashed one of the 2 spacetroopers. PM, text or call for location. The other should be in an island display, front of store, near bottom. What sucks is no Tfu bps. They did have a LC ironhide, no Rodimus for tf fans.

it appears that target is having a sale on role play helmets/masks, BPs and tvc 3 pks. == $17.99 each

PR Tru -- new cw wave supposedly hit. Seripas wave, no savage

oh ya, glendale tj maxx had a HA Bumblebee, 3 voyager RTS Deep Dives, and a few Joe & cobra mech suit sets. Forget names

Get your butts out there and give hasbro all of your $!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-09-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: morez