Page 894 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 394794844884890891892893894895896897898904944994 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 10432

Defend Kamino BP

Found the Defend Kamino BP at Stevenson Ranch WM yesterday. ARC Commander Blitz is worth the price. They had a couple more at the time I was there. Valencia TRU also had the exclusive BP with the spider droid.

i dunno if Blitz is worth $27 with tax included. That's pretty steep.

Figrin & Maradona -- U guys r gonna have to fight for the spacetrooper..........just kidding, but this is tough for me b/c you both responded at the same time. In a perfect world, one of you would get the stash & one would get the one still in the display. That would have to be done probably first thing in the am though, if it is still there. Well, i guess u guys decide between yourselves. Too bad maradona's phone is on the fritz. I don't have a smartphone myself, and can't communicate faster than I would if i had my laptop. Gotta work tomrw morning, but should be able to check my PMs in the afternoon.

if $ weren't an object I would've bought an extra fordo yesterday. Shoulda stashed em. Sorry i didn't

Crunchy -- forgot to ask, how are the twins?? (twin sunsets!)
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-10-2011 at 05:53 AM. Reason: typo

I still feel indebted to Figrin for his HTS help at SDCC. Without his help, I'd have no Starscream SkyStriker or carded Zarana. I happily yield.

And I've decided I have to bite the bullet and go to a smart phone. I rarely feel the need to go online while I'm out. I don't have a ton of email I feel compelled to read quickly. But it seems like I'm steered in the direction of the smarties since all of my Verizon options to change out are weak. I'll be trying out Costco to see if they offer a good enough deal to avoid the galleria VZW store.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i dunno if Blitz is worth $27 with tax included. That's pretty steep.
    $25 is only the price at TRU, Target and WM have them for $20. That said, I agree with you, Blitz wasn't worth $22 in my book when I found and stashed the set a few weeks ago at WM. Nobody claimed, I checked, it got swept up.

Figrin & Maradona -- U guys r gonna have to fight for the spacetrooper..........just kidding, but this is tough for me b/c you both responded at the same time. In a perfect world, one of you would get the stash & one would get the one still in the display. That would have to be done probably first thing in the am though, if it is still there. Well, i guess u guys decide between yourselves. Too bad maradona's phone is on the fritz. I don't have a smartphone myself, and can't communicate faster than I would if i had my laptop. Gotta work tomrw morning, but should be able to check my PMs in the afternoon.
    I guarantee I can find another Spacetrooper on my side of town, I've been passing them up left and right at Targets. Figgy or Maradona can have that stash, whichever one doesn't get the one you stashed..
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Right on JT. The p**ser is that now that they're on sale at target --they're all gone. Probably before the sale. We can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Right on JT. The p**ser is that now that they're on sale at target --they're all gone. Probably before the sale. We can't win.
    I think I got both of mine on sale at Target, and the first one I stashed was during that sale as well.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Week's finding update (from San Diego):

Savage Opress / Seripas wave - very nice CW figures. I turned down the Cold Weather Jedi. I enjoyed their Dark Horse comic but right now I don't desire to recreat that particular scene. I did buy the Special Ops clone from that wave. He has more gear than the TRU exclusive one, but it's basically the same figure. I just iiked the extra pilot gear stuff this one is included with. Now I hope they make the Cloak Ship's actual pilot, and the Separatist Admiral Trench, plus a CW Bail Organa. CW also needs some Night Sister figures.

I also got the spider droid with the baby spider droids and 501st Clones battle pack. Too bad they don't yet make Dutchess Satine!

Human Alliance Leadfoot (Target exclusive) - way cool. I want the Wreckers (NASCARs) in all possible assortments. Now only Top Spin needs a HA figure. I also got the Cyberverse Leadfoot (the last one they needed done) but I want one more of his CV car. I'll have to hunt.

I saw the CW Republic Cannon platform (from Christophis and the CW movie) in the basic size vehicle assortment, but another collector beat me to it. It's definitely on the shopping list.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

TRU All SW 30% off sale doesn't apply to everything, turns out all SW on sale but not all is 30% off, I detailed this in an article:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/content.php/407

TRU La Cienega - TVC Bom Vimdin (I stashed but am already having a hard time remembering where so PM me soon), others, TCW Capt Rex new version (I bought), TFU 5-packs in great number. I bought 2 of the TFU packs, one for me and one for Bikerscout, and they were nice enough to agree with me that the 30% off applies to everything SW except video games (which are clearly marked in the flyer 20% off) so they reduced those packs down from their 10% off. And I got LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars for PS3 from $20 down to $16.

Got the free R2-D2 USB drive, it's a 2gb from Jazwares, haven't opened to check out its content yet, looks like it could be soft rubber, and it's action figure size which is a bit big for a USB drive.

TRU Culver City - TVC General Lando, others, TCW Arctic Kit Fisto (which I stashed but VERY poorly), some TFU 5-packs, TRU-exclusive Droid Attack sets, and a lone Defend Kamino BP. I was going to buy Y-wing, Defend Kamino and Droid Attack, but they wouldn't honor 30% off despite Battle Packs being shown IN THE PHOTO ON THE FLYER! So since I wasn't buying them, they put them in the go-backs and I couldn't stash.

Tycho, where did you see the walking cannon? I'm assuming Target based on the Leadfoot sighting, but am not sure.

Seriously doubt anyone wants to make the drive, but the new Indio TRU had one Spacetrooper and one ARC Trooper Commander. I was going to get the Spacetrooper, but the service was insanely slow and I got sick of waiting to pay for an upgrade to a figure I was fine living without when I missed him last year.