Page 895 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 395795845885891892893894895896897898899905945995 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 10427
    My thanks go out to Bikerscout for the Spacetrooper stash.

Ur welcome Maradona.

quick report: baldwin walmart -- island of tvc for Blu release, mostly wave 5. Stormies were not updated versions. Lame! Think they had a LC ironhide for tf.

Baldwin target -- nothing good iirc

Rosemead wally -- those of u in my phone got the pix of the marvel 16" sentinel!!!!! Cool box, although they weren't mint. "try me" covers torn. No island for tvc, but u should look for it if ur nearby in next few days. They had a smattering of wave 5 & older junk

I got that text, Bikerscout. It was my first MMS text on the new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I still feel indebted to Figrin for his HTS help at SDCC. Without his help, I'd have no Starscream SkyStriker or carded Zarana. I happily yield.

And I've decided I have to bite the bullet and go to a smart phone. I rarely feel the need to go online while I'm out. I don't have a ton of email I feel compelled to read quickly. But it seems like I'm steered in the direction of the smarties since all of my Verizon options to change out are weak. I'll be trying out Costco to see if they offer a good enough deal to avoid the galleria VZW store.
    Well it worked out for both of us as the text from bikerscout about the stash location never got through to me but I found the one in the island pallet display.

I also got from LF TRU, an AT-RT Driver and Weequay plus the Force Unleashed 2 set.

Thanks to Bikerscout for the stash on the TFU figs (the man is hooking everyone up these days). There are still lots and lots at Los Feliz TRU. That and the Rebel Commando set.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Ur welcome guys. This is what the network is all about. I was looking for a tvc Zam but no such luck. Glad the BPs are finally hitting & on sale to boot. The only reason I didn't get TFU bp was b/c JT picked one up already. I'm very tempted on the Rep. Commandos but I have the old set and can't splurge right now. If by some miracle they get cut to a crazy clearance price maybe I'll pick one up. What sucks is that the first TFU bps never got clearanced nor went to Ross or TJ Maxx. Why is that? (And why can't i find a decent sale on peanut M&Ms?!?! Everywhere has them for $3-4!! Used to find them much much lower)

oh --if anyone see one of the SW bluray themed island filled with TVC at walmart & u spot a Zam, could u stash? Thanks. They stuff at least 4 or 5 cases into these I bet

edit: I forgot to mention that on the LF TRU yesterday I saw the TF Rage over Cybertron 3 pack. Includes dlx WFC Prime, Megs and BB. Different deco on each. Two of em. Didn't see price.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-14-2011 at 03:29 AM. Reason: tf

I don't think TRU ever sends their clearance to liquidators. Their infrastructure is dedicated to toys, so unlike WM and Target, they don't have to share back room space with dozens of other departments, so they can hold onto shipments of TFU multipacks until they sell through, no matter how slowly. And those previous TFU sets have sold through, for the most part. It's also why TRUs are so disgusting though, they hang onto all manner of junk long after its market value has plummeted and has become beat up and dusty.

The Republic Commando set annoys me. Basically, this is the set they SHOULD have done last time, and I could barely tell the difference at first.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've found TRU exclusives at Marshalls and Tuesday Morning. I'm not sure if they came from TRU or the manufacturer, though (the ones at TM had no TRU stickers, and the ones at Marshalls I also saw at the Mattel Store with the "R Exclusive" blacked out).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've found TRU exclusives at Marshalls and Tuesday Morning. I'm not sure if they came from TRU or the manufacturer, though (the ones at TM had no TRU stickers, and the ones at Marshalls I also saw at the Mattel Store with the "R Exclusive" blacked out).
    The Mattel Store (in El Segundo, at least) has some excellent deals at various points during the month. I went a few weeks ago and bought MOTU figures at retail for the first time in about a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    what product specifically?? SW, TF, MOTU? GI Joe?