Page 896 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 396796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 10359
    It was the Infinite Crisis Captain Atom at the Mattel Store (a few weeks ago), and the Brave & The Bold multipack of Galactic Heroes-styled figures at Tuesday Morning (considerably longer ago).

tarjeta

Stashed a CW snow Plo Koon at Sh. Oaks Target. PM or text for location. Warning - i may not get back to PMs till late. Also spotted a CC Jet and new Arf trooper. Did not stash those. I'd head there first thing in the am if u want those.

out

Culver City Target - nothing.

A head's up for anybody hunting for the Transformers Masterpiece Rodimus - a buddy of mine in Florida said they just started showing up in his neck of the woods, en masse, at $59.99 (laaaame! $10 price hike) and that the joint where the hood meets the headlights at a small U shape, half of the ones he's seen so far have had this joint showing significant stress marks. So keep an eye out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

snow plo stash claimed -as far as i know.

JT -- is this "buddy" the honorable Sir??

gotta run -- long day tomrw

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT -- is this "buddy" the honorable Sir??
    No, it's my buddy Henry who used to go by the name Kell Dragon.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey! I know a dude named Henry! Maybe it's the same guy. Except they're in different states. You reckon he moved? That can't be that common a name, can it?

so heres my rant .................. well start w/ finds

found the cold weather kit wave in a isle display 2 weeks back .... serpias is awsome

they also had kit fistos starfighter which i completely over looked until the other day .... yes its still there.... does anyone know i think its the same one that was a walmart exclusive anyone know if its different? i dont think so.

Found the rest of the shirtless savage wave this morn found the first part a few days back thanks to bikerscout.......

Now just need the armored savage and chewbacca wave......

As for the blu rays heres my nightmare...... Soooooooo i had it set up through amazon but canceled it because of the store exclusives ........ so i went to porter ranch walmart at midnight because theyyyyy were the only walmart i saw with an advertisement for midnight...... to my dismay they were closed .... shut .... finito...... i was furious...... the girl said to try stevenson ranch .... i went there..... closed........ they send me to santa clarita wm....... finally open few posters left snagged one w my complete saga and i was happy it was 130 am but i was happy..... boba fett riding a boga pretty freakin awsome....... also picked up the lithographs at target and i couldnt resist the pringle cans at wm had to get them all.... there only a buck dont judge..

I noticed alot more tie fighters in the scenes from esb especially in the begining bombers and all.......as for the deleted scenes there awsome especially the wampa cut scenes.....

oh and the changes are very suttle so people need to stop complaining yes george makes mistakes but its gona happen weather we like it or not he could have made it worse..... there not that bad so go buy and support your local star wars....
    thats all i got

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Hey! I know a dude named Henry! Maybe it's the same guy. Except they're in different states. You reckon he moved? That can't be that common a name, can it?
    Well, he is about your age. But I think he's always lived in Florida until recently (I just realized he may have been reporting from Atlanta where he moved recently).

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Tycho, where did you see the walking cannon? I'm assuming Target based on the Leadfoot sighting, but am not sure.
    I saw this one time only at Toys R Us actually.

I missed it. I'd been in the door first at opening, but didn't know that thing had shipped at all, so I didn't even glance at the basic vehicles.

I saw another customer walking around with it a few minutes later. I could've just kicked myself. I haven't seen it since.

Question: so is the CW Chewbacca and Armored Savage Opress out? Has anyone found them?

Chuxter - I drive your way to Palm Desert to visit my Grandpa and sometimes go to your stores (well - I think they're your stores). I'll leave you a voicemail (I don't think you text) a day or 2 in advance and maybe we can meet up?

I also found another shirtless Savage Opress at Target, and the Cold Weather Jedi, but I passed on them all (I have 1 Savage and he's enough). I would like to get another Seripas or 2 though. They'll be out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Any of the local guys going to PowerCon this weekend? I bought a 2-day pass, so I'll be there early tomorrow morning.