Page 898 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 398798848888894895896897898899900901902908948998 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 10328

shanz

Ok, If anybody -including the top pro collectors (BlueSnags, Crunchy, etc.) finds an extra tvc Bastila PLEASE stash or buy & I'll meet ya somewhere!!! Thanks!!!!!!

I bought 4 Hoth Rebel Soldiers (vintage - new), 3 new Ponda Babas, and 2 Bastilla Shans last Wednesday. I think those 3 are the only new figures released in that wave.

The incredible Nom Anor figure shown on the cardback isn't going to be released right now. At Comic Con, Hasbro indicated it will be next year when we see him.

I like Aayla Secura's character, but I don't give a darn about getting another figure of her. She was also not released as far as I know.

Found at Toys R Us. Oh - and they were $6.50 a figure on sale.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

tvcz

Tycho -- I hate you. Ya, pretty much.

I think Aayla's slated for early next year. I'll probably get her, unless they majorly f it up.

Yesterday at target with one of the $5 off DOTM hasbro coupons I picked up Cyberverse Powerglide for 3 and some change. Can't wait to open. My friend got him too. He also got the Megatron/BB 2pack target exclusive at another location. He also hooked me up with the $10 off TF3 3D BR coupon. Due out in Dec. Didn't want it so he gave it to me - score!

This is the reason why, if I have kids, they will watch the Star Wars movies 4-5-6:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/motion-c...ack-on-blu-ray
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Cool article. But I hate this guy, he's already seen the new "The Thing."

Any new CW or tvc sightings?

Keyan Farlander and Hoth Rebel stashed at 2 points in an undisclosed location. PM or text for details. (If i dont get to it soon - i'm asleep -had graveyard last nite).

TF fans: today's your lucky day if you're lookin for Gen. warpath and thundercracker. TRU La Cien. had multiples this am. Not main aisle, 2ndary display

and oh yeah, darkknight4516 is a top pro collector

-out
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-06-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: darkknight

Nothing of note at TRU or Target Culver City or W.LA. :/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today was my TRU truck day but I didn't hunt today. I got up very early (like 2 am or something) and started working.

I have an October 15th deadline for my 2nd novel.

So after I went out to Denny's for a 6am meal, I just let myself sleep as long as I needed to.

I woke up at like 11 am.

Toys R Us had been open for 90 minutes by that point. Because of shopping when the doors open - there'd be no reason to find anything left any time after the store had been open for even 10 minutes, so I didn't bother.

Next Wednesday - 'nother truck day. I'll wait until then.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Little did Tycho know that if he went in he would've found Nom Anor and Aayla Secura - the first in the country -unprecedented!!!!

I would've went in for 5 min. if it were close, you'll never know what'll turn up!

The hoth rebel and B-wing pilot are still stashed. They're fairly secure, but I have no idea when they'll randomly move stuff around - so I wouldn't wait too much longer.

I did grab a Bastila this week, but for now I won't reveal the location. I still need 2 more. 1 to open, and one for my friend who originally showed me KOTOR to the end. Happy bout that - she's my most wanted fig of the year and thanks to a certain darkknight I have her. Lookin for Zam and an armored Savage. Maybe that new Rex too.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-08-2011 at 08:14 AM. Reason: cwz

Is the new B-Wing Pilot with a Revenge of the Jedi logo or a Return of the Jedi logo. I only want it if it's Return?
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.