Page 900 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 4008008508908968978988999009019029039049109501000 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    My condolences to you and your family, JT. The passing of a grandmother is no small matter. I lost two grandparents 30 days apart a summer ago and it still weighs on me.
    Thanks. Unfortunately, more bad news has come in, my uncle died unexpectedly this week. I've been too busy to do any figure-hunting lately due to that sort of thing, hence the lack of responses here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Goodness gracious, JT! I've had those when-it-rains-it-pours periods before. I send my good wishes and thoughts your way.

I saw the Target exclusives Landspeeder and Tauntauns (with 2 figures, and just in the box), but passed. I did get a Death Star Escape Luke only for its Fett mail-away form.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If I'm paying that much, I want his mouth-butts properly on-kilter.
    Quote of the year!!! Golden.

Chuxter -- pm sent

Sorry for your loss JT. A friend of a friend, whom I had met once, died this week as well in her sleep. Very sad.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-21-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: pmz

JT, we talked on the phone, but I hope you're hanging in there.

Today I arrived at Target at 8:03 am and I just missed a Seripas. They got one new case of CW and I saw another collector walking around with it. He's a cool guy and it was his first. I'm looking for my 2nd Seripas, so it's fair (though I did consider beating him up and stuffing his body behind the diapers in the toiletry section and escaping with his Seripas figure, but I did not).

You have to get there before the store opens!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've no finds lately but my sympathies to you and your family, JT

My sympathies JT.

For anyone still collecting DC Universe Classics, the Target exclusive S.T.R.I.P.E. wave is hitting right now. I was also able to pickup a 2007 Lego Y-Wing from Burbank Target today for $5. It was covered in a coat of dust. Looks like it was stashed and forgotten and just recently found by an employee.

Latest set of Target exclusives have hit the SFV. Left behind 2 Landspeeders and a Search for Luke at NoHo. Nothing left at Burbank.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Nothing special to report finding, but I went to Frank & Sons for the first time last Sat. Pretty big place. Didn't find anything ultra amazing, but the newest of the new was there -tlc wave 8 & 9 and new CW, although the prices weren't great. Also met up with Deathstardroid and Rogue Leader (of deathstarplans2.net fame) and hit up a smattering of OC comic shops and a target which had the new Tauntaun single pack. One of the stores was Phat Collectibles (i think). Ok place.
    Man, so many movies/BR I want out now, but can't afford. CW season 3, Thor, Capt. America, Green lantern, SW BR, etc.

Captain America is out? I want to get that one.

Cowboys and Aliens, by any chance?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah Tycho. Cap dvd & blu came out yesterday. Not a lot of exclusives except Bestbuy has some vintage comic packaging on the back of the bluray box i think. I'll probably catch flack for this, but i want the new Coldplay album as well and will probably grab that at Target tomorrow. Best price. If Thor BR ever goes on sale at Fry's for $16 or lower, I'll probably cop that too. Hard to look at the ads though, b/c i don't get the newspaper regularly