Page 901 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4018018518918978988999009019029039049059119511001 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 10414
    Black Friday often brings great BR/DVD deals. Bide your time...

I picked Capt America up at Target.

Cowboys & Aliens comes out on my birthday, Dec. 6th!

I know what I'm getting myself anyway!

Smalleville Season 10 comes out November 29th - Black Friday I guess.

And there's this one History Channel special on General William Tecumseh Sherman that's really good which I want to buy as soon as it becomes available.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know it's overpriced but hearing about a possible low production run on Luke's Tauntaun made me pick it up along with the Han Tauntaun battlepack.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Went to a few stores yesterday, most of them were duds. (LF tru and mid-valley targets chiefly) The only things good were at burbank tru -remnants of wave 9, everything but the certain Knight from the old republic and the rebel fleet trooper. The latter was stashed by my friend. Dunno where he put it. The colt wave of CW was put out too. Didn't stash them, but moved em toward the back.
    Joe fans - I saw 1 hazard viper at burbnk target. Really cool looking.

The Hazard Viper was originally released in black and red as the "Volcano Viper" pilot for the Lava Pod, currently available at most Ross stores for less than the price of the Hazard Viper.

In any color scheme, he rocks. I use them as the replacements for the "Leaky Suit Brigade."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks gang.

Haven't done much hunting, but also haven't found much when I have. I did pick up the Landspeeder at Target, and TF Cyberverse Guzzle at WM Crenshaw. The Landspeeder is ok, not a great value and the weathering isn't fantastic, but decent overally. Guzzle is a tad more boring than I expected, very simple transformation and not really doing much in either mode.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I know it's overpriced but hearing about a possible low production run on Luke's Tauntaun made me pick it up along with the Han Tauntaun battlepack.
    I hadn't heard that. I guess I should pick these up if (hopefully when) I find them. Should I presume the land speeder is in the same production run?

JT, does Guzzle ship with Cyberverse Soundwave?

Is Soundwave out already?

I've found nothing but I won the Titanium Ultra Magnus and Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton off eBay. They're both awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

See my post above if you haven't already.

Meanwhile, I got the Republic cannon-walker today at TRU. It's 1 per case and ships with Cad Bane's ship, Obi-Wan's Jedi fighter, and a Vulture Droid. So these will get out there slowly as most folks already have the other ship or don't want them.

Target stores here on the west side have been pretty dry lately, as has WM Crenshaw. I think they are putting out a very small amount of new product, but I am not engaged enough in either of my Hasbro lines right now to go out early on a hunt - TF and SW have been in a product slump the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    JT, does Guzzle ship with Cyberverse Soundwave?
    No, Guzzle is a Cyberverse Commander, Soundwave is a Cyberverse Legion figure, they are different pricepoints.

Is Soundwave out already?
    I believe there have been 1 or 2 sightings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.