Page 902 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 4028028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 10380
    Oooh. I looked up pics of Guzzle and I can use him as a Brawl "Devastator -Mv1" knockoff. SOLD!

My Halloween partying pretty much lasted 7 days since I got my Wilfred costume. Darn good times acting like a dirty dog all over town.

But I wasn't coming home or staying out anywhere I could easily leave and go hunt toys down.

So as far as San Diego - save for that one great find, I have no idea what's out there (toy-wise anyway).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up CW Commander Jet at W.LA Target yesterday, was quite surprised to see it there.

W.LA TRU had 4 TVC figures with the Boba Fett stickers and inserts, but they were all older figures (half were Revenge of the Jedi cards, the others weren't).

Beverly Center Ross had nothing of note, although I bought a very nice baking sheet for $6 - no wobble at all, very thick-gauge metal, I've never actually use a baking sheet like that before.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After seeing these Target exclusives, Hasbro/Target must really think collectors are stupid. You have the Tauntaun BP with two figures for $25, sitting right next to the vintage packed Tauntaun with no figures for the same price. You'd think they'd try to hide this, maybe by splitting one of the exclusives to Walmart or TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    After seeing these Target exclusives, Hasbro/Target must really think collectors are stupid. You have the Tauntaun BP with two figures for $25, sitting right next to the vintage packed Tauntaun with no figures for the same price. You'd think they'd try to hide this, maybe by splitting one of the exclusives to Walmart or TRU.
    Yeah, but at least in my case, they're right. I love the new Tauntaun mold and they are technically different sculpts. Plus the vintage packaging...

Do I know I'm getting hosed? Yes. Do I still allow myself to get hosed?

Yeah...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

You Hoser!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bueller?...................................anyone? ...................... Bueller??.............

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Beverly Center Ross had nothing of note, although I bought a very nice baking sheet for $6 - no wobble at all, very thick-gauge metal, I've never actually use a baking sheet like that before.
    Ooh! Was that the one with General Grievous-shaped muffins, or the lightsber breadsticks?

There've been some Revenge cards here (Kevin Federline, Ackbar, AA Meeting R2 mainly) and SW ones with Fett stickers (Death Star Luke, Yavin Han, Skippy the Jedi Droid), but none of the SW/ESB/EU/AOTC ones (Echo Trooper, Ponda, Padme, Bastila, etc.) that look cool enough to actually buy. Once I got my two Fett stickers, I've bought nuthin'. Have picked up the Tauntaun and Landspeeder (then put them back down on the shelf), plus looked at K-Mart's B-Wing in the stores, but passed on 'em all.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ooh! Was that the one with General Grievous-shaped muffins, or the lightsber breadsticks?
    That would be a baking PAN if it has shapes in it. A baking sheet is merely a flat expanse (a baking pan can also be a flat expanse, but if it has shapes it has to be a pan or a mold, not a sheet). It's a really nice baking sheet though, I used it and it was quite a fine experience. Like going from a T-16 trainer to a T-65 fighter.

I'm thinking about hitting Target and WM later today.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Culver city tru has several cases of ponda, hoth rebel, and bastila above the main racks. They close tonight at 11.

reportz

Sorry so late, but yesterday pan. city wally had some newer CW wave figs - shirtless Oppress, new deco Arf, andsnow Plo. Also had blitz BP. They also had some older Aotc wave TVC - peasant Anakin, travel Padme, SBD, Obi-wan, and Zam. 2 of her were stashed for me (as a contingency in case 1 was uncovered), only bought 1. Other still stashed, PM or text for location. Big shouts to the darkknight4516 for that one!! Thanks again! Never have seen Zam in the wild.
    Plenty of TF, but didn't see any Joes at that wally really.