Page 908 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 4088088588989049059069079089099109119129189581008 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 10431
    Saw a few AOTC wave vintage at Ross yesterday. Mace and peasant Padme to be exact. Now if those TRU excl. packs would surface there or at TJ Maxx or Marshalls - wouldn't that be nice?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Saw a few AOTC wave vintage at Ross yesterday. Mace and peasant Padme to be exact. Now if those TRU excl. packs would surface there or at TJ Maxx or Marshalls - wouldn't that be nice?
    Given the recent Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx track record, it might only be a matter of time.

I just realized this was my 1000th post. At this rate, it will take me 40.5 more years to reach 10,000...

I have not found any of TPM figures or the Mandalorian Gunship from Clone Wars. (San Diego)

I have also not found the Human Alliance Soundwave, nor the Deluxe Soundwave or Que (Transformers).

Is Target the only store location that has stocked these? And did they break a street date by doing so?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Target Culver last night, nada. And Star Wars shelves were 80% bare.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Also, JT, you'll appreciate this: about ten GIJoe mechs materialized out of absolutely nowhere within the last week. I foresee this continuing to hit Ross and Marshalls for quite some time to come, at this rate. I still want to eventually get a second Deviant.
    They showed up at TRU, or at those liquidators?

I was surprised as hell to see a Water Moccasin in the GI Joe Retaliation trailer. That alone filled me with more confidence than ANYTHING in the first film's trailers, and that's coming from someone who knows that the director on this new film has only directed a few DANCE movies before.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

TRU, I meant.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Right, ok. I figured that was it, but wanted to be sure. Thanks for the info. I wonder if they had the cases in the back or if they got product moved around from other stores.

Target CC again nada last night at midnight.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT: are you going to count TPM vintage figures for the 2011 YIR?

Perhaps some people have them, and I don't know about Steve, but in 4 days, I'd say they are 2012 figures.

Looks like with multiples, and mostly because I'll buy triplicates of podracers and Naboo Guards, I'm getting 14 figures from a wave of 12 offerings from TPM. A good start. However, I'm not buying any of the Sith or Jedi figures in that go-around. But that's OK - the kids will.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Perhaps some people have them, and I don't know about Steve, but in 4 days, I'd say they are 2012 figures.

Looks like with multiples, and mostly because I'll buy triplicates of podracers and Naboo Guards, I'm getting 14 figures from a wave of 12 offerings from TPM. A good start. However, I'm not buying any of the Sith or Jedi figures in that go-around. But that's OK - the kids will.
    Id count them 2012 id say. The shipping containers have do not open till jan 30th 2012 stamps on the side which i found amusing. Oh minimum wage target employees. I have a whole case unpunched i got a few weeks back and i have seen several more 6 of which cases were at the same target 4 days running. I know crunchy and bikerscout have gotten what they have needed too in that wave so its out there. Quite a bit. Also picked up 2 wedges online for 10 bucks eached shipped. they were first release so im happy.

I think that, regardless of intended street date, enough have hit throughout the country that they're 2011 figures. Doesn't matter what Hasbro says. If I found them in Redlands, and I have friends in California, Nevada, and Virginia who found them as well, that's widespread enough for me to go with this year.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

WM Crenshaw - nothing.
    TRU La Cienenga - Revenge Slave Leia (nearly all Hasbro brands are on mix-n-match B2G1 at TRU, but I didn't take advantage).
    TRU Culver City - nothing of interest.
    Target La Cienega - nada.
    Target Culver City - nuthin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

No, I have no intention of counting them, they had an intended Jan 30th street date, and while that's lifted, it's a week before the end of the year. That said, I do not see anything in that lot which makes me think they'll be noteworthy figures anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think that, regardless of intended street date, enough have hit throughout the country that they're 2011 figures. Doesn't matter what Hasbro says. If I found them in Redlands, and I have friends in California, Nevada, and Virginia who found them as well, that's widespread enough for me to go with this year.
    Anything in the last 3 weeks of the year is generally not part of YIR, we've talked about it before, and in the rare cases where it breaks that precedent, it's got to hit HARD nationwide and it's got to be exceptional in some significant way.