Page 910 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4108108609009069079089099109119129139149209601010 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 10344

kewpie

TF collectors: Does anybody want my '$5.00 off any TF toy purchase of $5.00 or more' coupon?? I'm probably not gonna use it. Expires 1/31. PM, text or call me & I'll do a quick local meetup or mail it. (I am out of stamps atm & need to get more though )

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    TF collectors: Does anybody want my '$5.00 off any TF toy purchase of $5.00 or more' coupon?? I'm probably not gonna use it. Expires 1/31. PM, text or call me & I'll do a quick local meetup or mail it. (I am out of stamps atm & need to get more though )
    Thanks for the offer, Scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Is it store specific?
    No. And now I have some stamps. (Wth's up with these weird smilies??)

I don't know, came with the software update. I kinda hate them, too many new ones and they're all weird.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

CW Saesee Tinn, found at Valencia Target has been my only find lately. Though I should have TF Prime Arcee coming in the mail from TRU.com later on this week.

On Sunday, at figrin's favorite Pan. city wally I found the new SW products with Maul packaging. They've probably been out for at least a week or more, based on reports I've heard. Anyway, they had 2 or 3 of the deluxe vehicle packs and some CW mixed in with movie heroes and some Legends?? Saw a newer Qui-gon and a really cool phase II CW clone. The packaging is smaller and uses much less paper and plastic than previous cards. Eco-friendly. Oh ya, I'm a big Qui-gon fan, so it was great to see his ultimate FX saber on the shelf. Wally exclusive. Wonder what target's is??

Strange find for all you Marvel Universe collectors out there. Found the latest wave (Series 4?) with Storm, Thor, Patriot, Iron Fist, Shadowland Daredevil and Psylocke at Glendale Target yesterday in the clearance section for $2.56 each. They had two of each figure in the wave and they all had a white sticker covering the barcode. Each figure had a clearance sticker listing the price of $2.56 down from $9.99. All the other Marvel Universe figures from previous waves (X-23, Thing, etc), were still regular price. Only picked up a Storm and Psylocke.

White sticker suggests they were pulled from a multipack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got all TPM figures I wanted from TRU.com except for Ratts Tyrell who for some reason they didn't offer. An oversight, I think, as I've heard here that he IS shipping.

Meanwhile I reviewed them in TPM wave thread.

Now, I'm looking for

SW mini-rigs that I heard were never released - the Y-wing pod and Obi-Wan attack shuttle for example.

The fighter asst. vehicle Mandalorian Transport (not sure if that's been released at all).

Transformers Soundwave in HA and Deluxe sizes.

Maybe Que (oka Wheeljack) in Deluxe.

I really wish they'd make Starscream in a Commander Class Cyberverse figure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.