Page 911 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4118118619019079089099109119129139149159219611011 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Oh ya, I'm a big Qui-gon fan, so it was great to see his ultimate FX saber on the shelf. Wally exclusive. Wonder what target's is??
    Theres no target saber exclusive, quigon is part of the discover the force line for walmart. Target only has the darkside 2 packs so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Now, I'm looking for

SW mini-rigs that I heard were never released - the Y-wing pod and Obi-Wan attack shuttle for example.

The fighter asst. vehicle Mandalorian Transport (not sure if that's been released at all).
    The mini ywing came out in wv2 of the 2nd edition blue skys packaging when they changed box shape almost immediately after wave 1 dropped this did it contained repacked ani and naboo skiff and cad bane with pirate bike in the same assortment prob about 5 months back.

The republic recon fighter with obiwan and boba with speeder were said to be canceled by hasbro. Although the republic recon fighter is said to be with anakin now in wv 2 of the maul packaging.

The mando assult vehicle is still MIA , EE still lists it as coming out jan and i know u can get it in tri logo on canadian shelves , there are quite a few on ebay with tri logo and one or two production samples of english ones, hopefully it doesnt fall through the cracks.

The other thing we are missing are the 2 dvd 2packs that walmart was supposed to have they came out in the uk but are still missing over here. The 2 brain invaders packs.

on another note i have gotten most of the new stuff just missing the new vintage repack vehicles and the discover the force line and a few new CW thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    SW mini-rigs that I heard were never released - the Y-wing pod and Obi-Wan attack shuttle for example.

The fighter asst. vehicle Mandalorian Transport (not sure if that's been released at all).
    The mini-rigs were cancelled. Last word was they were looking to use them as an exclusive in 2013. I don't remember what the word on the Mandalorian Transport, but I have a nagging feeling that it wasn't good.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

So will there be more Y-wing mini-rigs shipping?

I sure hope so. That vehicle is cool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

La Cienega Target had the 2010-exclusive The Hidden Enemy DVD 4-pack... for $31! That's $7 more than the damned thing originally cost! And since it's so old a set, the torsos on the figures had all started to yellow. They also had some straggler Geonosis 2-packs, I didn't bother price-checking. It's a sad time for SW collecting.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's terrible to hear JT.

Tonite I stashed a TPM Quinlan vos at san fernando mission/Balboa target. PM or text for location. Text will be most efficient.

-scout

If they'd only make a JarJar to Gungan Submarine Star Wars Transformer Cross-Over, things would be back on track!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Vintage Prototype armor Fett arrived in the mail today!

I've read reports that $0.99 stores are getting Green Lantern movie figures. A new low...

I saw some of those at the Yucaipa 99c Only, and didn't bother posting it since those figures are crap.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Walmart Crenshaw has the new Movie Heroes, awful carded Battle Packs in name only, and a few boxed vehicles, nothing exciting. However, they have all the blue-packaged stuff on sale on a rolling rack by the Hot Wheels for basic figures and a mid-aisle endcap just beyond the Transformers for vehicles. Basic Clone Wars and Saga Legends are $3.40, I bought a Snowtrooper, Death Star Trooper, and another Embo. Vehicles including the Hyena Bomber are $12.40, and the remote control TX-120 tank is $21.40 down from $50 (they also have a couple Republic Attack Shuttles for around $35, but you should already have gotten it at Amazon for that or less a few weeks ago). There's a single, beat-up but intact Blu Ray 4-pack for TPM that has Maul, Battle Droid, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon for... I think also $12.40, that is on the clearance aisle between toys and pool stuff, middle of the aisle mid-height.

WM also had a licensed Transformers watch of Optimus Prime, it's like those old Kronoform watches from the '80s where the face of the watch pops off the band and becomes a simple robot. I was VERY tempted to buy OP in this style, but held back due to finances and pretending to be an adult.

Target La Cienega, Culver City, and Inglewood had nothing of note, big surprise. Inglewood did however have the graphite Kindle 3g on sale for $99 where the others only had the white one, so I finally bought a Kindle to upgrade from my little Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro 5" (it was nice for its time, but limited by the modern Kindle's speed and 3G connection and highlighting and searching and dictionary).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.