Page 914 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 4148148649049109119129139149159169179189249641014 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 10718
    Deluxe Leadfoot doesn't exist in the US.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks to the awesomeness of Chaddymac - I now have a TF:Prime RiD Wheeljack!! This guy's the only one I really like enough to want to own this year - and is great in both modes (courtesy chaddymac's demo). Even better, I was able to use that $5 coupon that came in the 20 for 20 offer on it's last day. Knocked it to $8. Also picked up DOTM 3D bluray for $15 at Bestbuy with another manufacturer coupon. Today was an awesome day indeed. Kudos to the Mac!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Thanks to the awesomeness of Chaddymac - I now have a TF:Prime RiD Wheeljack!! This guy's the only one I really like enough to want to own this year - and is great in both modes (courtesy chaddymac's demo). Even better, I was able to use that $5 coupon that came in the 20 for 20 offer on it's last day. Knocked it to $8. Also picked up DOTM 3D bluray for $15 at Bestbuy with another manufacturer coupon. Today was an awesome day indeed. Kudos to the Mac!!!
    killer! I have been looking for that figure but have come up very short around here.

I forgot, cc target had cw phase 2 armor clone and cody, plus some movie heroes and vehicles.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Deluxe Leadfoot doesn't exist in the US.

Well, I have to get myself one. I will wait at least a year for news before I go pop off and pay a lot for a secondary market, or direct retail sale, of a foreign Leadfoot.

But I want to complete my Wreckers at every scale. NASCAR is awesome and I can drink beer, smoke, eat jerky, and fart while I transform these characters.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I actually found something for the 3 for 2 sale at Los Feliz TRU. Got Vintage Quinlan, Naboo Guard and Anakin. Ironically enough, the one figure I am lacking from this wave is Daultay Dofine.

He shouldn't be htf once you see TPM wave again. I wonder if Bastila, season 3 ahsoka, and armored savage will be repacked? the latter 2 on new cards i presume?

Dude, those WFC bruticus teasers were epic. Still drooling

So who's going to see EP1 3D?!?!! (I know JT will be first in line - midnite show... :-P)

Blog Entries
    I feel bad for not being too highly motivated to bother.

I might see it. But I actually want to go see another George Lucas movie- Red Tails - which I haven't had the opportunity to view yet.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm also not too motivated to go. I suppose I might, but it is not much of a priority. Once the original trilogy gets the 3D treatment, I'll surely be in the theater.

It will take quite a bit of motivation to get me back to the theater for Ep 1 in regular 2D, so you can raise that difficulty exponentially for 3D.