Page 916 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4168168669069129139149159169179189199209269661016 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 10396
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I've still not been able to find a HISS Scout or Cycle Armour at any ROSS. If anyone comes across a pair, please stash (though Ross is a tough place to stash). Thanks!
    In the 2 Rosses I went to yesterday, I didn't see those. All I remember was a 3 pack of Destro's troops - grenadiers or whatever. Hit a TJ Maxx to, but nothing good there either.

At Target I picked up Green Lantern: Emerald Knights for 4.75. Been wantin to see this for a while. Heard it's even better than GL: First Flight and I enjoyed that one pretty well. Alllllmost bought Captain America dvd for $9, but passed at the last minute since it was the end of the night & had already spent enough. Hopefully the bluray goes on a good sale soon.

Now the best for last - at a wally in the valley I nabbed a 'Discover the Force' Aurra Sing! I actually saw her at a different store, but stashed her & a couple other for another collector *cough darkknight cough* who was lookin for them. I wanted one too & looks like my kindness paid off, by seeing her again. Also found a CW Hevy who rang up at $1. Yes, a buck. Glad I didn't buy him before & couldn't pass this time.

I'm afraid to open that TF: Prime WJ - looks so nice on card!! Also have a lot of SW and other TF to open from last year. Can't keep up!

Thanks for checking, Biker Scout.

For those who are attending, SDCC hotel reservations went on sale today. I was able to book a room for four nights. I stayed at the Town and Country two years ago and it was good. Free breakfast and shuttle service, though I parked at the convention center. Hope all the locals can make it this year. I've decided that this is a make or break year with Comic Con for me. If the ridiculousness I experienced last year repeats itself, I don't see myself paying to go anymore.

stsh

Discover the force Mawhonic, Aurra sing and Naboo Pilot stashed at wally. PM or text for details.

La cienega target had nearly the whole tvc ep 1 wave except darth maul. I stashed quinlan vos and darth sidious, pm for location.

Culver target had same except no maul, vos, or sidious.

Still a few blue packaged clearance items at both on back end caps.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Really &*%^$%* annoying seeing TPM wave many times and only maul once. Could go for a beater card of him. On rebelscum there was a link to a new Mtv(?) video about his upcoming CW appearance this year

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    La cienega target had nearly the whole tvc ep 1 wave except darth maul. I stashed quinlan vos and darth sidious, pm for location.

Culver target had same except no maul, vos, or sidious.

Still a few blue packaged clearance items at both on back end caps.

Picked up 6" Sportsmaster and Superboy from the Young Justice line. It was the first time I had seen them. I don't pick up the 4.5" line, but the 6" figures mesh with the DCUC line.

Checked the wally stash last nite. Figs still there. Shouts to Darkknight4516 hookin me up yesterday. Thee man.

Hey, does anyone have an extra TVC Kit Fisto? He's someone I forgot to get, but can't find him now. Carded or loose. Plmk, thx!

Crenshaw WM - more stragglers of the 3D Discover the Force wave, I bought a Naboo Pilot and Gungan Warrior.

La Cienega Target - The entire TVC TPM wave, though I bought the lone Darth Maul.

CC TRU - 6x Transformers: Prime Bumblebee. Yeah, great call triple-packing that figure, now we have pegs full of Bumblebees from 3 different lines!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Shoulda reported this earlier, but Mon. night I saw the new Avengers 3.75" figures and some TF: Prime RiD deluxes at a Target in the valley. Saw the RiD deluxes again at one more target, but am foggy on which one exactly. The Hulk figure didn't look very good. Blech

Saw the TF Prime figures at K-Mart, including the Voyager Prime and Megatron, and the Deluxe Soundwave / Laserbeak plane set, and Wheeljack.

I have not found Cracken or the Mon Cal A-wing pilot, the only vintage I want from the Deleted Scenes wave, but I have not actually been looking. (Saving gas.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.