Page 917 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 4178178679079139149159169179189199209219279671017 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 10328
    I'll go for a Lando and Luke if anyone finds those wave 11 figures. Plmk, thks!!

No Leia? I'm in for Luke, Leia, and Lando, and doubles on Lando.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I also need the three Ls from this wave (Luke, Leia, Lando). All I've found from this wave is the Mon Cal pilot and General Cracken (I wonder if Commander Kraken will ever get a figure - doubt it).

Ep6

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    No Leia? I'm in for Luke, Leia, and Lando, and doubles on Lando.
    I have the TLC slave leia that came with the changeable legs. Don't see the need for another. I do not own any version of Lando in disguise (this is a great 1!!) and even though the robe is incorrect, jedi Luke is 1 of my fave all time figs, so it's a must get. I like the pilot too, but don't want him that bad. Just Luke & Lando.

I'd love to make a Jabba's palace diorama, but some key figures I need are Bib fortuna and Amanaman. I guess Yakface too. I'll go for nice vintage versions of them I guess, hopefully they update em. I have a kenner Weequay, but I should probably get a nikto guard and Kithaba(?) too.

Interesting. I was first upon this wave in Wal-Mart last weekend and I gave the Leia and Lando away to a Transformers collector I know (I think he wanted it for trade bait / friend / or possibly scalping - but I need to do TF business with him).

I kept Colonel Cracken and the Mon Cal pilot. These two are the only ones I might buy a multiple of - Cracken most likely.

I don't buy Leia, Luke, or Lando figures for the most part. The most likely exceptions would be Expanded Universe figures of them 10 to 30 years older than than they were in the motion pictures:

Leia pregnant, as Chief of State, SELCOR Executive, or Jedi Apprentice - and any combination of these

Lando as the Nkllon Mining Administrator Baron (HTTE) or the YVH Droid Industrialist / War Profiteer

Luke as a NR / GA Jedi Master, smuggler (HTTE)

and that goes for General Han Solo as well - all black NJO, Corellian General Uniform
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up the following from the WM exclusive wave this morning (using the Hasbro BOGO coupons for the final time):

Mawhonic
    Naboo Pilot
    Ric Olie
    R8-G3
    Gungan Warrior
    Aurra Sing

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Kf

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up the following from the WM exclusive wave this morning (using the Hasbro BOGO coupons for the final time):

-Snags
    There he is!! Snags! Back from Dagobah -

Where did the BOGO coupon originate from? Never saw it or heard anything about it. (That's what i get for not bein on scum). Going to expire soon?

Hit a couple stores in Burbank, nothing really exciting as I didn't see any deleted scenes figs. I did manage to find tvc Kit fisto at Tj maxx for $5. Woohooo!! Card was really warped, but I opened him anyway, and this was probably already said before, but he is a supercool figure, but it is very hard to turn his head & this kills it for posing. He's the best Kit ever made so it is really a bummer to not be able to do this. Gotta pick up his headtail(s) to do it. Oh well, least I got another Upc to mail away for another proto Fett before it ends.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 03-14-2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: snagz

Picked up the Wal-Mart exclusive figures, betting me enough to grab another Boba Fett Proto, from Stevenson Ranch. For Transformers fans, I also picked up the four Prime Cyberverse Commanders. Good day for a hunt!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Picked up the Wal-Mart exclusive figures, betting me enough to grab another Boba Fett Proto, from Stevenson Ranch. For Transformers fans, I also picked up the four Prime Cyberverse Commanders. Good day for a hunt!
    Good score Mr. Mac! Have not seen the TF:Prime RiD figs you told me you needed unfortunately. Maybe theyre not due out yet.

I'm mildly annoyed b/c I couldn't find an extra Upc i had loose - put it somewhere, but have no clue where it is since I moved not long ago. Ah well. Maybe i used it for the 1st fett i mailed away for and forgot? darn

Did wind up goin to Wondercon yesterday. Pretty cool for a smaller convention. Although there were 2 other events/gatherings going on - some kind of big high school cheerleading tourney & another for HS volleyball. To get to my point, this made the food lines really slow for lunch with the extra crowd. It was my first time there, but I didn't really like the layout of the Anaheim CC, have to walk all the way toward one side of the hall just to get out/go upstairs. There weren't a lot of big panels and giveaways as SDCC, but i still had fun. Maybe my 11th overall Con.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Good score Mr. Mac! Have not seen the TF:Prime RiD figs you told me you needed unfortunately. Maybe theyre not due out yet.
    Thanks. Now I only need the Arcee Cyberverse to be up to date on those. As for deluxe Arcee and Ratchet, they are out there, but only one to a case with another fleet of Bumblebees. *sigh*

Does anyone know what wave/assortment Jet pack Anakin is in?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!