Page 920 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4208208709109169179189199209219229239249309701020 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 10416
    There was a huge public outcry for the first... 12 years maybe? Then people just got sick of being jerked around, and now NFL's TV ratings are way down in LA, which I think alone would be an issue they'd want to consider - they're losing TV revenues, merchandise sales, and ticket sales obviously.

The Rams were the worst because they sucked here, then went to St Louis and almost immediately took the Lombardi. The Raiders were way too popular with the thug crowd, of that I cannot argue. Now they play for thugland, so it all works out.

I thought the LA Stadium plan for City of Industry was the one with the most far-along approval right now, even over Farmer's Field and the Coliseum and Rose Bowl.

I'm not down with college ball, but if USC can make something out of the Coliseum, then I guess that's a good thing for the NFL issue.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw 2 TF RiD deluxe Soundwaves and 1 Arcee last nite. Didn't stash. PM or text for location.

Warning: FAR!

Yesterday, Culver City Target had TF:Prime Cyberverse Commander DVD packs and SW CW and MH on sale for $7.99 down from $9.99.

Also, CC TRU had tags up for Cyberverse Commanders, they are charging $11.99 for the DVD packs and $9.99 for the regular packs, despite Target charging the same price with or without DVD.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How bout a sale that includes Tvc target?

On Wed. night at sepulveda Target i saw something I really didn't like. A bunch of Aotc wave tvc with bad cards were sitting on the shelf in a bin. I'm very sure these were figs from tj maxx, because I remembered which ones I saw there and the shape of the cards, so evidently some dweeb bought them at Tj for $5 and returned some other Tvc and "saved money" or "got their $ back" whatever u want to call it. Way to go giving target dead figures that won't sell and messing up their inventory system. I hope this wasn't someone on here - saw nearly 20 of these older, beater card figures. This upsets me as much as the db "let's bend the card on purpose" scalpers

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    How bout a sale that includes Tvc target?

On Wed. night at sepulveda Target i saw something I really didn't like. A bunch of Aotc wave tvc with bad cards were sitting on the shelf in a bin. I'm very sure these were figs from tj maxx, because I remembered which ones I saw there and the shape of the cards, so evidently some dweeb bought them at Tj for $5 and returned some other Tvc and "saved money" or "got their $ back" whatever u want to call it. Way to go giving target dead figures that won't sell and messing up their inventory system. I hope this wasn't someone on here - saw nearly 20 of these older, beater card figures. This upsets me as much as the db "let's bend the card on purpose" scalpers
    I used to hate finding old JLU figures returned by people who had done the same thing. Disappointing...

Unless the customer had bought the same figures in the last 90 days at Target, there's no way they returned figures they bought at TJ Maxx to Target - Target's return policy is now very stringent, nobody could just stroll in the door with an arm full of merchandise and turn it into mad cash. More likely, that store found an old case of figures that had gotten lost in the back room and took a beat-down from being lost in a busy back room before someone finally found it and had no choice but to put it on shelves since Target already liquidated the rest of that product from their inventory and thus couldn't return it to Hasbro. I believe that's how I got my recent Tauntaun sets. There's also another possibility, that they're the dregs of other stores gathered up and shipped to a higher-volume store, you'll see North Hollywood Target gets this a lot and their clearance prices on those items are generally lower than other Target stores for it.

Found the canceled Joe vehicles at two different Ross stores: Yucaipa (HISS Scout) and Beaumont (Ninja Cycle).

I would not advise looking for the Ninja Cycle unless you like to waste money.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

After having given up for about a year, I found a Cable at Glendale Galleria Target. He didn't have the baby attachment, but that was a plus in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Unless the customer had bought the same figures in the last 90 days at Target, there's no way they returned figures they bought at TJ Maxx to Target - Target's return policy is now very stringent, nobody could just stroll in the door with an arm full of merchandise and turn it into mad cash. More likely, that store found an old case of figures that had gotten lost in the back room and took a beat-down from being lost in a busy back room before someone finally found it and had no choice but to put it on shelves since Target already liquidated the rest of that product from their inventory and thus couldn't return it to Hasbro. I believe that's how I got my recent Tauntaun sets. There's also another possibility, that they're the dregs of other stores gathered up and shipped to a higher-volume store, you'll see North Hollywood Target gets this a lot and their clearance prices on those items are generally lower than other Target stores for it.
    I don't think that's the case - these are dead ringers for TJ and Marshall's. There was at least 7 or 8 Aotc Obi-wans, 2 peasant disguise padmes, some maces and the rest Super battle droids. All ugly cards, doubt they came from a case. Also, on several of my discount store runs this month and last, I saw these Aotc figs, told a fellow collector about it, and the next time they went or I went, they were all gone. Every time.

Marshalls and them put price tags on their products though, hard to get off without tearing the packaging. 7 or 8 Obi-Wans sounds more like shifted product leftovers than buying at Marshalls, those types of stores get cases too. And it doesn't address the fact that employees cannot put refunds into the system for them without receipts, the system simply won't accept that stock without a receipt - and their old system wouldn't pay out on old stock at full price, but at the lowest price the product had been in their system at from the last 30 days which in this case would be bottom-level clearance lower than what Marshalls and other liquidators would charge.