Page 922 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4228228729129189199209219229239249259269329721022 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 10415
    Culver City Target had nothing of note in either SW or TF, but they raised their SW prices again, higher than ever, MH are now $9.89 and TVC are $10.89 or something like that. They're CRAZY! "These products were selling poorly before, so let's raise prices!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target and TRU Culver yesterday had nothing of note in either brand. Sad state of affairs.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Right here, bro. What's going on?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

For any of you that are going to SDCC, parking is now available for pre-pay.

http://www.thepermitstore.com/comic-con/gp/

The convention center is already sold out, but the Hilton next door is available at $13.45 a day.

I just came on to post that news.

The convention center has been sold out for days. Why? Because they made it available LAST WEDNESDAY but didn't announce it until today. I am livid, I went through hell adding their idiotic Facebook and Twitter RSS feeds to all my devices because they didn't put the announcement on their main site RSS feed EVER, and now they screw me over anyway.

Anyway, I bought and printed out all my Hilton parking, and it's still a great price $10 per day (not counting Permit Store fees) which is the same as the convention center. There's also a 2nd set of elevators, which is great because the main elevators are often full to the doors and/or broken down, but that little schlep is so much less a treat than the convention center that I essentially am looking a $67 gift horse in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Right here, bro. What's going on?
    sending PM.

Re: the cc parking, ya, that wasn't a bright move announcing today. Ugh.

Wow. Someone really must not like Tamtel Skreej...............................: (

Culver City TRU had not 1 but 2 of the exclusive Rebel Transport figure & vehicle packs. Like what black hole did those fall out of?

Culver City Target 2 days ago had a trio of figures from the TLC Episode I wave - Gungan Warrior, Queen Amidala, and Clegg Holdfast, all with the original build a droid parts. Cards were bent in a mild way. I bought the Gungan, it wasn't in the system at all, the clerk just gave it to me for $3.99 instead of calling into HQ, seemed like an alright tradeoff.

Nothing new in either SW or TF though.