Page 923 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 4238238739139199209219229239249259269279339731023 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 10425
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    The one from Yavin Base? Jiminy cricket...
    Yup! Can you believe it? That thing was hard to find for its entire run, then suddenly there's 2 of them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The guy from Spaceballs who's combing the desert with an afro pick can sum it up nicely for me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

We certainly haven't found ... it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Culver City Target - no new SW. TF Prime Legion Breakdown, I bought him, plus a Legion Vehicon (he's repacked from wave 1 to wave 2 cases, but I hear he's awful so I passed).

La Cienega Target - no new SW. TF Prime Legion Vehicons, but nothing else.

Looks like I missed Legion Evac from the new ride as he's also in that wave.

I found TFP deluxe wave 3 remnants at a few Targets over the weekend...bought Knock Out, passed on Hot Shot, didn't see any Vehicons

Also saw wave 2 of the voyagers - Bulkhead and Starscream and bought both

And the funny thing about wave 2 of the Legions is that I've seen about 5 Evacs but haven't seen Breakdown or Mirage or the Soundwave repaint.

Oh and for good measure, wave 2 of the commanders - Dreadwing and Ironhide is starting to show up at retail.

The TF ride at Universal is really awesome, btw.

You went on it already?!?!?

haven't seen dlx Knockout or hotshot, just the small size (Legions?) of breakdown, soundwave and vehicon

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    You went on it already?!?!?

haven't seen dlx Knockout or hotshot, just the small size (Legions?) of breakdown, soundwave and vehicon
    Yes, I've been on it already They've been having soft openings/"technical rehearsals" for the past two weeks and will continue to do so until it "offically" opens at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Yes, I've been on it already They've been having soft openings/"technical rehearsals" for the past two weeks and will continue to do so until it "offically" opens at the end of the month.

So, you have an annual pass and got in or are you working at the park??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    So, you have an annual pass and got in or are you working at the park??
    He's AP.

Hasn't anybody found ANYTHING lately?!? I found a stolen Col Cracken card at La Cienega Target the other day, broke my heart, this is such a bad situation. Also, the area Targets are raising TVC prices one day and lowering them the next, it's really confusing.