Page 924 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4248248749149209219229239249259269279289349741024 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 10344
    Culver City Target - nothing SW except high prices and pegwarmers. TF had Legion Evac wave, I bought Evac himself, and then noticed the WAY high prices on deluxes for DOTM and TFP - they are out of their minds, both are over $15, DOTM is $16.29!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

La Cienega Target - nada, Sunday there was a TFPrime Dlx Arcee, but that figure is in no way worth $15.29 so I left it. Gone today.

La Cienega TRU - all 5 Blu-Ray ROTJ figures, I bought the heroes and left Cracken and the Mon Cal Pilot. Thanks to Bikerscout and DarkKnight on that sighting! I had all but given up hope on getting my figures from that wave.

Sunday...

Walmart Crenshaw - jack s**t.

Manhattan Beach Target - TFPrime Dlx Hot Shot (which means I missed Vehicon) and Ratchet and Legion Evac x3. I bought 1 of each of those. I also found out MB Frys doesn't have appliances the way Burbank does, I was pretty frustrated until I at least found figures down at Target.

Culver Mall Target - nada.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sooooooo long time no post. or should i say long time no product on the shelf..............................

I think im pretty much caught up now last week was a major haul for me , this is what i found
    2 Mondays ago : both new deluxe scuba and recon fighter WV2
    Thursday: whole case of Movie Heroes Wave 2
    Friday: whole case of Vintage Wave 4 (excuding the 501st hes in revision 1 not out yet )
    Saturday: whole case of Clone Wars Wave 2
    Sunday: whole case of Vintage Wave 3 (unpunched)

Mostly at targets and walmarts it seems. Now for extras

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Sooooooo long time no post. or should i say long time no product on the shelf..............................

I think im pretty much caught up now last week was a major haul for me , this is what i found
    2 Mondays ago : both new deluxe scuba and recon fighter WV2
    Thursday: whole case of Movie Heroes Wave 2
    Friday: whole case of Vintage Wave 4 (excuding the 501st hes in revision 1 not out yet )
    Saturday: whole case of Clone Wars Wave 2
    Sunday: whole case of Vintage Wave 3 (unpunched)

Mostly at targets and walmarts it seems. Now for extras
    Nice hauls, what areas?

Today, all nothing - wm Crenshaw , target la cienega, culver city, culver mall, and tru culver.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Nice hauls, what areas?

Today, all nothing - wm Crenshaw , target la cienega, culver city, culver mall, and tru culver.

movie heroes was valley cant remember
    clonewars was crenshaw wally
    wave 4 was valencia kmart
    wave 3 was target hollywood
    deluxes were twice actually wm in valley and target in valley dont remem specifics

I've been trying to post that I think Hasbro can't handle shipping multiple lines at the same time.

Right now, GI Joe and The Avengers occupy their utmost attention due to the movie promos and Star Wars and Transformers will return in Force, soon.

Looks like it may have begun!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Right now, GI Joe and The Avengers occupy their utmost attention due to the movie promos and Star Wars and Transformers will return in Force, soon.
    In what parallel universe does Joe occupy the top spot with Hasbro, and how can gain entry to this wonderful world?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't know. I assumed they were going to do something for the upcoming movie.

Am I mistaken?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i don't even wanna go out --finding new TVC is increasingly becoming the biggest crap shoot ever. This year, maybe the most of the 7 yrs. i've been collecting. Although I did find some CW wave 2 last week (ph.2 Rex and RC Boss), only b/c a good friend of mine elected to do a run on the outer rim. That &*% would been gone in 3 seconds at any valley or LA target/walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I don't know. I assumed they were going to do something for the upcoming movie.

Am I mistaken?
    They are doing a Retaliation line. I think it looks decent; most people seem to think it's lackluster. The number of figures seems to be down, and they're essentially putting any classic-styled stuff on hiatus. Sadly, I've got a feeling that the success of Retaliation and its toyline may be a make-or-break moment for Joes.

Figures also have the MSRP set around $10, which isn't going to help.
    Tommy, close your eyes.