Page 926 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4268268769169229239249259269279289299309369761026 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 10341
    Yup. I use voice-to-text because I'm busy and sometimes it posts strange stuff with the auto-text completion. Even if I'm typing on my Droid it does that every now and then.

I don't always have time to watch what it posts.

Right now I typed this using my computer so there aren't any errors.

Flying elephants and eating submarines nervous that Hugh Jackman won the election to refridgerator. - J/K

There'd be bunchedupwords if my autocomplete wrote that, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

La Cienega TRU had TF Prime Cyberverse Commander Ironhide (whom I hid, PM for deets), and Voyager Starscream and Bulkhead on the endcap display, who both look utterly terrible.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To me, Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream aren't that bad.

Anyhow, is anyone finding the Avengers minimates Black Widow/Hawkeye pack at any of the local TRU's? I just need that pack to complete my Avengers minimates team.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    To me, Voyager Bulkhead and Starscream aren't that bad.
    I have been waiting to hear your more detailed thoughts on them in the TF thread, but so far all you've posted is Knock Out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I have been waiting to hear your more detailed thoughts on them in the TF thread, but so far all you've posted is Knock Out.
    I'll have to collect my thoughts then

Someone got a TFP Vehicon from Crenshaw WM but it wasn't me....someone got a TFP Vehicon from La Brea Target but it wasn't me. I stashed a Commander class Dreadwing there btw. PM me if you would like it.

I saw TDKR movie masters at Los Feliz TRU but did not stash.

What Renegades figures are at Target are on clearance. It's kinda funny, since they're half price, but it's half the highest price they got to, the insane $10.99. I picked up two Ripcords today; he's generic enough that I can see quite a bit of potential from his parts. Heck, maybe I could actually make him look like Renegades Ripcord.

If Firefly goes lower than $5.50, I'm army building that bad boy. So many of the Firefly re-designs make great background generics.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If Firefly goes lower than $5.50, I'm army building that bad boy. So many of the Firefly re-designs make great background generics.
    He's $4 on BBTS.

OK. I'm behind.

Have these been found recently?

SW:

Kithaba?
    Nom Anor? (I think I have a trade for this one here on SSG pending though)

CW Ahsoka in SCUBA Gear?
    CW Capt Rex in Phase 2 Armor? (I found him but let a friend buy him at the time) - so how is he? Looked superior to Phase 1 figure.

Mandalorian Transport VEHICLE? (showing up more often - never saw it)

TRANSFORMERS:

Human Alliance Soundwave? (at discount stores recently?)
    Deluxe DOTM Soundwave? (at discount stores recently?)
    Deluxe DOTM Leadfoot? (at discount stores recently?)

Anyone purchase the Leader Class (3rd Party Company) Blackout from Japan?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I like that Resolute Zartan so much I want to get another version of him. Is there a definitive version of him? The Hall of Heroes version looks pretty good and the 25th anniv. 'comic/cartoon' version of him (w/color change face) looks really cool too. Which is better and who has lowest price? Also, i need a Storm Shadow (since i collected all the 25th annv Snake eyes). The hall of heroes version is very nice, but expensive. Is there a definitive version of him? best price? Joe experts pls chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I like that Resolute Zartan so much I want to get another version of him. Is there a definitive version of him? The Hall of Heroes version looks pretty good and the 25th anniv. 'comic/cartoon' version of him (w/color change face) looks really cool too. Which is better and who has lowest price? Also, i need a Storm Shadow (since i collected all the 25th annv Snake eyes). The hall of heroes version is very nice, but expensive. Is there a definitive version of him? best price? Joe experts pls chime in.
    I like the Hall of Heroes version. The Zartan from the Resolute set is also very cool. Storm Shadow has so many versions that I'm not sure which to point to a being best. The Modern Era/30th version has a ton of accessories and can still be found on HTS.