Page 931 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4318318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 10357
    I finally saw it Wednesday. Take it from a guy who loves the Hulk, likes Black Widow, sorta likes Iron Man, can live with Captain America, dislikes Thor, and wouldn't pee on Hawkeye if he was on fire--that is one amazing film.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

avenjerz

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I finally saw it Wednesday. Take it from a guy who loves the Hulk, likes Black Widow, sorta likes Iron Man, can live with Captain America, dislikes Thor, and wouldn't pee on Hawkeye if he was on fire--that is one amazing film.

Oh man - I wanna see it again & i've already seen it twice. All around great.

JT - i don't have evidence of a 12 back wedge. I was reading some text Chaddymac sent me & this led me to believe there was a variant. Maybe he knows -

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Oh man - I wanna see it again & i've already seen it twice. All around great.

JT - i don't have evidence of a 12 back wedge. I was reading some text Chaddymac sent me & this led me to believe there was a variant. Maybe he knows -
    i know you guys are gona hate me but the film was meh, not saying it was bad just coulda been better

i like sam jacksons fighting technique of trying to sneak away, and hiding behind doors and jumping out behind people

Scout- theres no 12 back wedge, hes a carry forward hasbro would never waste there time reprinting, also which one did u get photo wise on the back theres 2 well technically 3 versions.

Also found wv 3 movie heroes on friday, light up vader and snow speeder luke with new gear. But yet again hasbros causing drama because anakin #19 lightup is missing not packed in the wave, so if you see the wave you didnt miss out he didnt ship a second vader is packed in his place because of the large bubble. so who knows they probably lost him like they always do with 1 or 2 figures of every line.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    i know you guys are gona hate me but the film was meh, not saying it was bad just coulda been better

i like sam jacksons fighting technique of trying to sneak away, and hiding behind doors and jumping out behind people

Scout- theres no 12 back wedge, hes a carry forward hasbro would never waste there time reprinting, also which one did u get photo wise on the back theres 2 well technically 3 versions.

Well, Fury did not let anyone get in that control room did he?

What are the 2 - 3 versions of wedge cardback??

well he did let hawkeye get off a deathly shot to the carrier controls so technicly, and no one got in bc they couldnt see behind the door then he jump out and .............sneak attack.

What are the 2 - 3 versions of wedge cardback??
    "sigh" sometimes i feel like im the only one who pays attention .......... J/K

yea theres the first version one which is the rarest that shows his current card that says first release, then 2nd version the line changed to profile photos if they didnt have a first realise prior to tvc which had wv 3 listed with him, then 3 version is the same as the second but the missing wave that just came out as this years wv 4 with nom anor and 501st is listed below instead of wv 3

heres a link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150719254966799.391266.202559486798&type= 3

then of course you could count the current release as a 4th bc it has a maul sticker

Just checked mine - have the 3rd version. Thanks for that link darkknight.

I can just imagine the bluray sales for Avengers now - through the roof!!! Can't wait til August. That's when its supposed to drop i heard.

I can just imagine the bluray sales for Avengers now - through the roof!!! Can't wait til August. That's when its supposed to drop i heard.
    I just read that a 3-hour cut of Avengers will be released to theaters in August before the blu-ray comes out this fall.

Still haven't seen The Avengers. Planning to see it tomorrow.

Yesterday, Los Feliz TRU and La Cienega Target had nothing. Los Feliz TRU is so awful now, they don't stock anything, it's like a dumping ground for toys nobody wants, and all the packaging is trashed to hell from the millions of kids running around like it's a daycare center.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Amazon.com has Vintage Tarkin, Oddball, Nikto and Shae Vizla for $12.99 each right now.

JT, I could have told you that about Los Feliz TRU. It's so bad that whenever I go at opening, I don't even see scalpers any longer

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I just read that a 3-hour cut of Avengers will be released to theaters in August before the blu-ray comes out this fall.

No &*%(&*^($%^&g way!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!?!!?!?!?? I'm so there!!

Figrin & JT -thanx for the amazon heads up. It almost feels like cheating gettin stuff on amazon, but Hasbro & big box stores are suckin so much wind right now. Ordered 3 figs. Aayla, tark, shae

I'm glad i moved away from LF TRU, since its so bad now. Sad to hear.

Avengers bluray sets are up for preorder on amazon as well. Looks like theres a 6 movie combo pack too with all of the other Marvel movies probably & Avengers. Don't forget, if ur a member of Disney magic rewards, they'll probably have a nice coupon out for the 3D br combo pack. Shave 10 bux off perhaps.

Edit: -wait a min., if what Maradona says is true, I will wait for a bluray of that extended cut, if it will be released!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-14-2012 at 02:42 AM. Reason: tru/avenge