Page 934 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4348348849249309319329339349359369379389449841034 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 10415
    La Cienega TRU had a TFP Cyb Cmdr Dreadwing, I stashed but it was a lame stash now that I think about it.

CC TRU, Target La Cienega, Target CC, none of them had jack.

Target CC got a ton of clearance repack, so that tells me they move a lot of toys and it's a difficult store for a collector to find good things but they do enough volume to make it a consideration. They had so much repack that they were stuffing it onto the bottoms of endcaps and any free pegs, almost every line was present - lots of TF Dark of the Moon deluxe junk, and a bunch of those SW 2-packs Vader & Anakin and Maul & Sidious. Also a lot of the Geonosis packs, not on clearance.

Oh, and they raised the f'ing prices on every Hasbro figure in the $7-$13 pricerange a buck. I fear Hasbro's about to sink under the weight of their overhead.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, and they raised the f'ing prices on every Hasbro figure in the $7-$13 pricerange a buck. I fear Hasbro's about to sink under the weight of their overhead.
    This might just be the year that I stop collecting Star Wars figures. I use to collect 2 of each, one to open and one to keep carded. Then in recent years, it was down to just one to keep carded. Now it might be none at all.

I just got the Arkham Asylum Killer Croc figure today. It was a bit expensive, but worth every penny. The sculpt and articulation are amazing, especially for a DC Direct figure. And he's a huge figure at 9 1/2" tall.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    This might just be the year that I stop collecting Star Wars figures. I use to collect 2 of each, one to open and one to keep carded. Then in recent years, it was down to just one to keep carded. Now it might be none at all.

I just got the Arkham Asylum Killer Croc figure today. It was a bit expensive, but worth every penny. The sculpt and articulation are amazing, especially for a DC Direct figure. And he's a huge figure at 9 1/2" tall.
    Yeah, I hear ya, it's starting to feel like there's nowhere else left to go. Canceled figures, hard-to-get toys, price hikes, disastrous distribution, it's hard to be in this hobby right now and there's not much reward for staying.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hasblow

Yeah, I hear ya, it's starting to feel like there's nowhere else left to go. Canceled figures, hard-to-get toys, price hikes, disastrous distribution, it's hard to be in this hobby right now and there's not much reward for staying.

Make sure Hasbro knows this when u attend their panels at comic-con. Esp. their new SW brand manager

darkagent -- i saw the Arkham city figs at a local comic shop Fri. They were awesome. Didn't see Killer croc though.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Make sure Hasbro knows this when u attend their panels at comic-con. Esp. their new SW brand manager
    We'll see what happens, I usually have my hands full typing up the panel though. You not going?

We'll see what happens, I usually have my hands full typing up the panel though. You not going?
    ya, may not be able to go. Job stuff

Walmart Crenshaw - TF Prime Star Hammer, Energon Drill, Dead End, Stealth Bumblebee.

Target La Cienega, Culver City - nothing.

TRU Culver - Airachnid, Dead End, Stealth Bumlbebee. I picked up Airachnid, not sure if I'll keep her or return her though. Care to guess which figure wasn't present? Yes, it's the Vehicon. Good guess.

Star Wars had no signs of life. I'm getting sick of seeing the same vehicles on shelves every time too, obviously kids aren't interested in these, so why keep shoving them down our throats? You know what would sell better? THE NEW VEHICLES! Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ya, may not be able to go. Job stuff
    That'd suck. Hope you're able to either make it or make money.

Star Wars had no signs of life. I'm getting sick of seeing the same vehicles on shelves every time too, obviously kids aren't interested in these, so why keep shoving them down our throats? You know what would sell better? THE NEW VEHICLES! Jeez!
    I don't have any money for any Star Wars items right now, but if I did (in regards to vehicles):

1) I'd want the darn Mandalorian Transport ship to have been released. Not sure why people ever posted claiming that they had gotten this? Maybe it was released in limited amounts? I think it also might have been confused with the speeder and single Mandalorian pack-in with the figure / lt vehicle assortment.

I wanted the darn ship to add (un-manned to save $ and because I don't think you can see inside of it when it's locked up) as traffic in my Coruscant skyline diorama. People need to have LANES of traffic with every (more civilian looking) flying thing from vintage mini-rigs to things like this more innoculous looking transport. I don't want as aggressive looking vehicles like X-wings in this particular picture. So I have looked to super heroes, Titan A.E., TRON, etc. for extra vehicles to use which are 3 3/4" scale. Even if Hasbro made the Coruscant Taxi and Chancellor Valorum's atomospheric transport and the AOTC air bus, I still would need more traffic. The freighter from AOTC and the Rebel Transport from ESB would help a lot though. C'mon Hasbro. Please make and release some BORING mid-size vehicles! I'd buy them. Put them 1 per case amongst the constant stream of Jedi Starfighters.

But really:

Hondo's tank
    Hondo's Rapier-One (Flying Saucer fighter - the small one)
    The Angel Fish (Jedi Transport) ship
    The Hound's Toothe (off scale - but I'd really perfer larger with this ship)
    The IG-2000
    the Jedi airspeeders from ROTS
    Keep selling the Droid Gunship from ROTS
    Make the Wookiee Catamaran (off scale I guess)
    Rip people off with the Lars Landspeeder from ANH at this price point
    Ventress' Fan Blade
    Dooku's Solar Sailor
    The Defoliator Tank (CW)
    Punishing One - (Dengar's ship)
    The Myst Hunter (Zuckuss' ship)
    The Sun Crusher (Kyp Durron's)
    Corral Skipper (Yuuzhan Vong)

I mean I can go on and on. And these are agressive. The Trandoshan hunter craft might be smaller - but I want them too. Figure/vehicle packs might be better for these though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    1) I'd want the darn Mandalorian Transport ship to have been released. Not sure why people ever posted claiming that they had gotten this? Maybe it was released in limited amounts? I think it also might have been confused with the speeder and single Mandalorian pack-in with the figure / lt vehicle assortment.
    As far as I can tell, it wasn't released in the United States at all - if it was, it was in ridiculously small numbers, as I've seen packaged samples, and I sort of think that the very initial Entertainment Earth orders were fulfilled back in late 2011 (Adam Pawlus works there and I believe he got his from there). It was released in Canada, and I believe in Europe. I got mine from a Canadian seller on eBay, and it's in the multi-language packaging.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Walmart Crenshaw - TF Prime Star Hammer, Energon Drill, Dead End, Stealth Bumblebee.

Target La Cienega, Culver City - nothing.

TRU Culver - Airachnid, Dead End, Stealth Bumlbebee. I picked up Airachnid, not sure if I'll keep her or return her though. Care to guess which figure wasn't present? Yes, it's the Vehicon. Good guess.

That'd suck. Hope you're able to either make it or make money.
    JT, unless you think you stumbled upon the revision case, Vehicon isn't part of that assortment.